Guy gets beatup by a 67 year old man

roll.gif
I like that.  He earned that #+% whoopin.

old dude showed him why he should not run his mouth.......a quick 3 piece and a biscuit put him down quick.....

LMAO that stupid broad with the camera trying to say "We can sue I got it on camera"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Why was that black dude trying to provoke if he doesn't even know how to fight?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!
The fossil HAD to be a Boxer in his younger days the way he mollywhopped his ***!
I'm sorry but the brother had it coming!

''you aint scarin this white boy''
laugh.gif
i love it .. i wish this happened more often..dudes ALWAYS tryin to get tough on public transportation

smh.  This isn't even an embarrassing to minorities, this is embarrassing to youths.  The girl even stole old dudes bag, %$@?

Originally Posted by haiti5

dudes ALWAYS tryin to get tough on public transportation
word, that's the last place I'd go off.
half them dudes are crazy + have nothing to live for. dude could have pulled out a knife no problem

"We can press charges"? REALLY? I hope they do, the Black dude will get his #%+ laughed at. The old man did what he had to do to get out of the situation. Black dude was just embarrassed afterwards.

"Pinky"? "Beat his white #%+"? Those were racist remarks. Don't say Black people, or minorities for that fact, can't be racist. It stuff like this that keeps us minorities down. Instead of acting like civilized human beings, they act like animals and just enforce stereotypes.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom