Guy steals baseball from a kid @ Mets game!

Loser. Go buy a damn baseball instead of that.
smh.gif

at least he didn't keep it for himself.
laugh.gif

when i was 14, mo was called for 9th inning and tossed the ball he was holding to the bleachers...g'd that +@#+ from a kid then i dipset with the quickness.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

It's something I'd expect to see in an Adam Sandler comedy. None of you have the cojones to pull something like that.

his son can't appreciate it more than the kid trying to catch it. This should be one of those commercials. "even kids no when it's wrong" Did you see little dude looking in his glove to see if it was in there ????

That !@%# was pretty funny. I can see like a teen or something doing that, but that's pretty low. I think the fact that he gave it to his kid is even worse, having a kid of your own and still being able to crush what could be a lil kids dream come true is pretty #*%!#$ up. It would be more understandable if dude was just selfish and beasting on the kid to keep it for himself. Not gonna front though if it was a pop fly I aint letting shorty get to it, but that ball was basically given to the kid and dude said !#%* that.

That kid probably left with a baseball signed by the entire Mets organization and 2 free tickets, though.

great role model. That dude needs to wait until his kid is big enough to catch one on his own. like the kid on the right standing and waiting.

*dead

I was watchin' this live, announcers were just laughing at how cold that was.
laugh.gif

I'm surprised its on worldstar and such, at least he gave the ball up(after the lady behind him yelled and pointed lmao).

Back
Top Bottom