Guys, did you used to think girls were sweet and innocent? What changed your mind?

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

The days of finding educated, good looking, out going, fun women in their early twenties who have only been with one or two guys are over.
Too bad finding guys that haven't been with more than 5 girls are gone also .

Since you guys are getting on everybody else ...

Post your body count .

Let us NT Females tell you guys if you're #%$++# or not .

"Honestly my perception of females being sweet and innocent changed when I was in middle school and found out about there monthly. So that basically opened my eyes to truth"

indifferent.gif

You're dumb .

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

When you're young, guys don't want good girls and vice versa. Young, wreckless, free--why want someone safe, stable, and consistent?

Very few girls out there are "clean" and are what y'all have mentioned, but those girls will never get a glance, so why are you guys buggin? You gravitate towards the skeezers and yet complain about how there are no good women out there. If women are told that it is unrealistic to assume there are "Prince charmings" to sweep us off our feet, how come men aren't told there are no virginal, ethereal angels out there??

But there are good girls out there, they just don't get any play because they don't go to the club, or bars, or parties. It's not that easy, you gotta put in work to find 'em.

I was 100% with you until you said good girls don't go to clubs etc. Everything else is good stuff.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

When you're young, guys don't want good girls and vice versa. Young, wreckless, free--why want someone safe, stable, and consistent?

Very few girls out there are "clean" and are what y'all have mentioned, but those girls will never get a glance, so why are you guys buggin? You gravitate towards the skeezers and yet complain about how there are no good women out there. If women are told that it is unrealistic to assume there are "Prince charmings" to sweep us off our feet, how come men aren't told there are no virginal, ethereal angels out there??

But there are good girls out there, they just don't get any play because they don't go to the club, or bars, or parties. It's not that easy, you gotta put in work to find 'em.

I was 100% with you until you said good girls don't go to clubs etc. Everything else is good stuff.

laugh.gif
No, you're right. I was just trying to convey my point that goodgirls are harder to come by.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

aiite you just gotta be patient with her... very patient, let it happen on her terms, but you gotta push the issue ever so slightly...

the next time yall are makin out, just start slowly undressing her... if she stops you then ok... if she doesnt, then keep going...

Thanks.

I think you should talk to her before you just start feelin her up. Just see where she stands on sex between the two of you. Don't want to freak her outespecially b/c of her past.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Since this somewhat a MTV Sex special I would like to ask some questions of my relationship and brining up topics like Sex with my girl?

I've been with my girl for the past 6 months, first 3 was straight friend morphing into a relationship. Never was in the friend zone. My girl was molested as a child and she reveal it to me with pouring emotions. I wasn't shocked at all, just relief because her moods change everyday and as a guy I can't read her all to well. No I been very hesitant to bring up sex? She told she's a virgin and haven't confined with other guys to get a opening meaning i believe her but it would become solid once i get the opening. I'm a virgin as well
ohwell.gif
smile.gif
. One thing is she I don't know how to bring up the topic of sex? I'm not scared just haven't found the right time to bring it up. I'm very patient, just want to knock this hurdle out my way so i can really see her beliefs if she would give me the goods with her trust and love.

Just sit her down and ask her what her views on sex are. Don't wait for the right time to come up - make the right time happen.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

I think you should talk to her before you just start feelin her up. Just see where she stands on sex between the two of you. Don't want to freak her out especially b/c of her past.
Yea getting a bit physical is a bit too forward. I'm not rushing for it, just want to see if she would give it up to me.
Just sit her down and ask her what her views on sex are. Don't wait for the right time to come up - make the right time happen.
Totally agree, Just her moods be switching that makes hesitant.

thanks for the input.

You hit it right on the head

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

The day I caught my ex giving dome to my brother
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

which kinda reminds me of this:
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,25500537-2,00.html

[h1]Texas mum Mia Washington has 'twins' to different dads[/h1]
By staff writers

NEWS.com.au

May 18, 2009 03:10pm

ASTONISHED US medics say there's "an overwhelming 99.999 per cent chance" that a set of 11-month-old Texan twins have been born to different fathers.

Babies Justin and Jordan Washington arrived just seven minutes apart, UK tabloid The Sun reports, but were conceived separately because their mother Mia was cheating on partner James Harrison.

A disbelieving Mia, 20, told The Sun: "Out of all the people in America and all the people in the world, this had to happen to me."

The Texas mum admitted having the affair at the time she conceived, and submitted to a paternity test because the two boys looked so unalike.

The double pregnancy is known technically as "heteropaternal superfecundation".

It can occur when a woman woman releases multiple eggs during ovulation, which can be fertilised individually by sperm cells from separate partners.

Genny Thibodeaux, from Clear Diagnostics DNA Lab which did the test, said: "It's crazy. Most people don't believe it can happen but it really can." The test result means the boys will now be officially referred to as half-brothers.

I am surprised this does not happen more often
smh.gif

^^^^
indifferent.gif
@ saying out of all the people in the world this had to happen to me .... people can b so grimey

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

That formula incorrectly assumes said female is 100% loyal to you post change.

Even pimps know their best ho will leave them sooner or later.
eek.gif
..idk why but that just blew my mind.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

We're all just throwing out random statistics here. And that would still make them over 16 caprisun. Naw, not really shoobydoowop(shoobie doobie doobie).

I would hope to not know much at all about 16 yo girls, but dudes quote about most women over 16 have smashed, isn't really that far fetched, and we can assume that, because its not a wild assumption to make, and frankly, because most men have as well. We just don't hide it , nothing to really be perturbed over.
Nah .

Dude said at the age of 16 , all girls have smashed over one dude .

Ok with your logic ...

At 16 , all boys have had sex with more than 1 girl .

There is a total double standard here ... do you have a problem with a 16 year old male having more than one partner ?

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

well if dude is 20 then that means at some point he was 16
eek.gif

in HS, chicks was gettin it crackin at 16. hell some had babies by 16. most people get their license at 16 so as kids become more mobile they're more likely to get it crackin

of course not all do but to act like he said some absurdity is a little ridiculous.

But has he ever been a 16 year old girl ?

Those are the girls you guys have been around .

You can't say something about a group as a whole if you've only been around 1% .

I've met some grimey dudes in my lifetime , but there's no way I can sit on NT and say ... "all boys are **+%" ...

Because simply , it just isn't true .

Some are , sure ... but just because one has bad experiences with a couple doesn't mean all of them are this way .=

This is an ongoing trend with NTers though , so I should just leave it alone .

Ok i'm need you to calm down, take a breath, and reread

every girl has had sex with more than one guy if she's over the age of 16, i don't care what she tells you

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

The days of finding educated, good looking, out going, fun women in their early twenties who have only been with one or two guys are over.
QFT. Now a days, we're lucky to find a girl thats not over 10 %#@#+ deep
eyes.gif

Wow just read this last page only, and I'm sure this thread is full of a whole bunch of double standards.

laugh.gif
@ you %+#+#% in here I'm not the smartest but a lot of you %+#+#% have the dumbest standards...

People saying damn more than 5 or 10 can't Rowdy her...

Then in past post saying they Mario'ed 25,35,45 women in a year...you can be a %%@! but she can't ? That means you DK'in almost any andeverything...the logic of some of you dudes is similar to swiss cheese.

laugh.gif
....so true tho sir....dudes be on some other %#%$...every chick got skeletons...everyone...gotta pick ya poison and at the same time past ispast...can't be concerned wit it unless its on some the basketball and football team triz'd it and gave it the r.kelly golden special

^^^ EVERY GIRL GOT SKELETONS

I had a jo my sophomore year that would do whatever I want and braid my hair for me. I found out the next year that another dude I know was hitting as well.

Women are just as horny as we are, DEAL WITH IT!

If I knew a chick had been gangbanged,I wouldn't be with her. I never liked hitting the class or town @!$+*. I know for a fact I hit 2 virgins (anothersaid so but I didnt believe) so the rest of them I just hit and kept it moving. You can't fall in love with everything you smash.

Sweet Sincerity, I honor you for the honesty.

yo when one of my homegirls told me straight up if me n my boy would do double penetration on her........ girl wasn't intoxicated at all....

but im talking about these college students that are bigger pimps then anyone and have like at least 2 guys they'll mess with on the regular... [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]then after the many that add up they say "i think i want a nice honest guy to stay home with me" grant it they only want to stay home now because nobody wnats to be with them anymore once they are past their prime.[/color]

this is a mans dilemma........ i swear i hope this does not happen to me

Back
Top Bottom