Guys, did you used to think girls were sweet and innocent? What changed your mind?

My Take:

Most guys, like me, start out trying to give a girl all the romance and the nice guy treatment because you hear them talk about how "I want a nice guy whotreats me right" and blah blah frickin' blah. So I set out with nice guy intentions. Because I'm a good looking guy I got girls, but they wouldalways run all over me because I was too nice until one day I said screw it.

Sick of being walked over I started to "play the game." Girls no longer mattered to me. I wasn't a %$!$%*$%% by any means, I just didn't givea crap if the girl I was talking to at the time was feeling me because I just moved on, which lead said girl to come chasing after me. The game became easy andI get mine.

The theory goes that guys are dogs because females lead us to that. So next time girls whine about not having a nice guy tell them it's their cohortsfaults, they lead us to play this way. Unless you're lucky enough to meet a girl early and get hitched then this don't apply, but if you're at itlong enough you realize that girls are dumb and bring this upon themselves.

Just like every other guy in here...I fell in love. And she didn't.

Told her I loved her. Did the gentleman thing...Flowers, birthday gift, all that.

All I got a bs excuse about how "I'm not ready for relationship".

Following weeks later, I saw her giving some guy a shopping spree at Macy's. All cuddled up and $%$#.

Thing is, she had just met the dude. I knew her for a good year, always had her back and all that. Guess it was mymistake falling in love with a weak person...just like the way girls fall for weak tools that cheat on them and treat them like crap.

Got heartache...Females will always be heartache. It's like you either gotta be the one that hurts her or she will hurt you. Thats why my swag turned to"It's whatever"...If my girl wants to take a break or whatever..."Take it, but don't hit me up for #*$&....I don't needyou".

All I need in this life is my mother and father...I don't need no one else. Fact.

Can I get a "Pimp, pimp hooray" ?...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ *sheds tear*...

my story was likewise...

this was a girl i was dating for 8 months...totally liked her style..we both had our issues but it was aight....she met some dude on her internship and while iwas down there for a weekend she was telling me about this guy...I'm in the room trying to get internet access and she out god knows where and *@+....IfI'm your guest it's basic courtesy to at least provide me with your company and not run off somewhere.

i bear no animosity to him cuz i aint kno what she told him. I can give son a handshake and look him in the eye like a man. I'm not insecure. If me and heraint work out, we aint work out. Cats who get mad @ the dude aint find a better chick yet or something to channel that energy.

i was sooooooooo tight because i was 3 months deep into my company and i needed all the time i could get (i told her striaght up she wasted my time) andbecause I was close to making it official with her....then i just adopted this attitude of if I'm nonchalant and always bear in mind that things can alwaysgo wrong when i least expect it. I hound no chick for a relationship. If we kick it we kick it. Shorty was trying to drag me out to a club and asking me whenI'ma fall in love and all this +%@..i was like right time right girl...she couldnt even argue with that answer...i told her like 2 months ago i'm stillattracted to her and she played dumb...i gave up cuz i dont have time to chase chicks and when you chase someone, they have the upper hand...and I hate feelingvulnerable..

chicks HATE it but i'd rather be happy by myself and doing me than unhappy giving my all to a chick who doesnt even appreciate it.

I thought my girl was a prude but shes a bigger freak than me..................crazy

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by eleet1

I am glad i found myself a good girl. But im scared of whats gonna happen when my daughter grows up. Hopefully me an my lady will be able to instill some good teachings so she will grow up respectible.

i got a good one too.. and she has a little girl.. i REALLY hope all the things shes teaching and talkin to her about now last throughtout the years..
ohwell.gif
jawny are u serious?
laugh.gif
lil girl gon be distraught having two mommas
roll.gif

i aint tryna be that childs mother. she already has both parents.. theyre both gay..theyre both in relationships.. shes understands that
even if she didnt understand it.. i aint tryna be that childs mother
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

chicks HATE it but i'd rather be happy by myself and doing me than unhappy giving my all to a chick who doesnt even appreciate it.
This

I was with a girl when I was 19 and after 2 weeks of dating and some nice foreplay she just didn't call me anymore...
frown.gif
I had plans for us

I'm gonna make a thread about this movie I saw...It's called 'Diary Of A Mad Black Man'

Don't let the title make you think it's just about black men...It's about male and female relationships. The ugly side of women that you don'tsee everyday.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

This
yep, Im chillin dolo, but I did catch feelings for a chick feelin me SMH, however I plan to stay on my own cuz thats that bull she talkin bout andI know I dont have time for this right now anyways

If im wit a girl, I wont text her, wont talk to her every single day, wont want to chill with her every day after school etc. so yall see why Im not even trynapursue anything

^ I got that flick on my Ipod...

I emailed Tim Alexander about it...he was a cool dude cuz he saw that I talked about it briefly on my blog...

That movie needs to be brought to the big screen....the honesty is really needed...

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Just like every other guy in here...I fell in love. And she didn't.

Told her I loved her. Did the gentleman thing...Flowers, birthday gift, all that.

All I got a bs excuse about how "I'm not ready for relationship".

Following weeks later, I saw her giving some guy a shopping spree at Macy's. All cuddled up and $%$#.

Thing is, she had just met the dude. I knew her for a good year, always had her back and all that. Guess it was my mistake falling in love with a weak person...just like the way girls fall for weak tools that cheat on them and treat them like crap.

Got heartache...Females will always be heartache. It's like you either gotta be the one that hurts her or she will hurt you. Thats why my swag turned to "It's whatever"...If my girl wants to take a break or whatever..."Take it, but don't hit me up for #*$&....I don't need you".

All I need in this life is my mother and father...I don't need no one else. Fact.

Can I get a "Pimp, pimp hooray" ?...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Honestly, this guy has it right.

^ same for females issues...everyone wants to point fingers as if it only happens to men or women but people need to think about how their actions effectothers...

that *%@@ comes back at you...

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I'm gonna make a thread about this movie I saw...It's called 'Diary Of A Mad Black Man'

Don't let the title make you think it's just about black men...It's about male and female relationships. The ugly side of women that you don't see everyday.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom