Guys, did you used to think girls were sweet and innocent? What changed your mind?

word ... i was telling my dude ... i will ask a chick anything ... i don't believe in no reformed chick, i look in the right places, but no matter where ulooking imo like its been said

i remember one chick i grew up w/ was real cool w/ apparently liked me so much she wanted to FUFILL her fantasies w/ me cause she trusted me ...
"I WANT YOU AND ANOTHER DUDE TO TAG ME AND TAPE IT" ... this was right after i met the extended fam ...
smh.gif
.. i guess this was the "nextstep"
smh.gif

thas just one example ... we all got our own experiences, we all know where we try to get girls at... i prefer girls w/ single digits ... and honest ... chicksplay the game well, can lie thru their teeth, etc.... some of us find good ones, some of us don't care, some of us will wife JOs ....

cats don't do they research ... if shorty got a myspace, facebook, blogs -- look it up ... you'll find out so much ... ask those "tough"intimate ?s ... at the end of the day u gonna be hugging up on her and kissing on her and doing w/e ...

so u midas well find out ... don't just ask if she gets tested on the reg... ask has she ever be burnt ... if u feeling her and she say she got burnt 10yrs ago and was honest w/ u ... could u handle... ask if she ever been preg... etc ...

when my homegirl told me that her friends at PITT stay in 3somes (2 dudes) and that you may want to ask a girl her thoughts about that ... i was like wow ...i'm sure most dudes would oh hell no ... but at the same time what if u asked her and she said if i in love w/ my dude i may do him and another girl ...U'd prolly be like
devil.gif

its crazy out there ... i'm picky as hell ... but i'm realistic ... if i can handle the skeletons and u upfront and honest ... and decent i can try toget to know u better but like black said only trust em as far as u can throw em ... b/c even after all ur research ... u still taking a chance .... word to thedude that w/ the girl for 5 years and she hit up w/ balloons ... a couple weeks later she got another 5 dudes on her list ...

I am glad i found myself a good girl. But im scared of whats gonna happen when my daughter grows up. Hopefully me an my lady will be able to instill some goodteachings so she will grow up respectible.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I'd be so disappointed if I had a daughter. No sexist.
i'd be distraught, scared, terrified, angry, somber, saddened, worried, and a slew of other emotions too

Originally Posted by eleet1

I am glad i found myself a good girl. But im scared of whats gonna happen when my daughter grows up. Hopefully me an my lady will be able to instill some good teachings so she will grow up respectible.

i got a good one too.. and she has a little girl.. i REALLY hope all the things shes teaching and talkin to her about now last throughtout the years..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

I am glad i found myself a good girl. But im scared of whats gonna happen when my daughter grows up. Hopefully me an my lady will be able to instill some good teachings so she will grow up respectible.

i got a good one too.. and she has a little girl.. i REALLY hope all the things shes teaching and talkin to her about now last throughtout the years..
ohwell.gif

I feel you on that. I just hope she listens to what we teach her as she grows. Still got plenty of time since she is just turning 1 on the 25th. But whenthe time comes...

blackmagnus514 wrote:
How about just being honest with her. If she cant take it, too bad. Here's how i find out about a chick's past

-I listen. Females talk a lot. Even if they dont look like a JO, there's always some Freudian slip that comes out. Esp. if a female isnt the type to get to much male attention (they always get male attention BTW), this works esp if you encourage her to talk about herself. Its better in person because over the phone you run the risk of being a phone buddy.

-I do/say things that make it easy for them to trust me.. When they think I'm lying, i say "I have no reason to lie to you" with conviction...and I dont...because I'm nonchalant and females tell me I come across as treating people as if they're disposable. A bit Machiavellian but i'd rather that than being some clingy lame. When people know they can be replace, their performance goes up.

-Once you gain a female's trust, she'll open up to you. I never believe anything I hear from them anyway because people lie....but i swear to God, i have a 6th sense that tells me when something is off...

-Once you carry yourself with honestly and not being a **! hunting slimeball females will respect you.

One of my top five rules in life (in general) is: Even if I am desperate for something, I'll never show it. People can tell when you're desperate and it's a turn off. trust me.

Females are used to guys hounding them for **! so just be calm and relaxed and under control and it's yours

Applaud this man.

Originally Posted by awwsome

blackmagnus514 wrote:
How about just being honest with her. If she cant take it, too bad. Here's how i find out about a chick's past

-I listen. Females talk a lot. Even if they dont look like a JO, there's always some Freudian slip that comes out. Esp. if a female isnt the type to get to much male attention (they always get male attention BTW), this works esp if you encourage her to talk about herself. Its better in person because over the phone you run the risk of being a phone buddy.

-I do/say things that make it easy for them to trust me.. When they think I'm lying, i say "I have no reason to lie to you" with conviction...and I dont...because I'm nonchalant and females tell me I come across as treating people as if they're disposable. A bit Machiavellian but i'd rather that than being some clingy lame. When people know they can be replace, their performance goes up.

-Once you gain a female's trust, she'll open up to you. I never believe anything I hear from them anyway because people lie....but i swear to God, i have a 6th sense that tells me when something is off...

-Once you carry yourself with honestly and not being a **! hunting slimeball females will respect you.

One of my top five rules in life (in general) is: Even if I am desperate for something, I'll never show it. People can tell when you're desperate and it's a turn off. trust me.

Females are used to guys hounding them for **! so just be calm and relaxed and under control and it's yours

Applaud this man.

Pure accelerated Genius
pimp.gif

But what changed my mind? wither it would be a female friend of mine or a GF at the time I sat back and thought that at some point in time, they did somethingso stupid I couldn not even process a response towards it. The pettiness they had, the stupid things they had said, the way they acted whenever they neededsomething, I realize that even though not all women are so cold blooded, each one posseses the potential of breaking you. It doesn't matter if they are afriend or your girl, at some point in time they will do something so stupid that it often changes your perspective on them all.

the way they acted whenever they needed something
eek.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

Ex: My ex who I'm cool with was talking to me about being stressed out for finals talking about how her papers are killing her and how she needs anassistant and a writer to help her for her paper....she knows i still like her while she's going on I'm there like sorry I'm busy
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Like cuz i like you I'm supposed to drop what i'm doing and write a 3 page paper
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^^^^ See what im saying?

they are manipulative, not all of them like i said, but they all have that potential to be like that and ruthless with it.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i'd be distraught, scared, terrified, angry, somber, saddened, worried, and a slew of other emotions too

Is this because you both feel that you would be incapable of raising a female to respect herself--which really goes to show just how great of a father you are,ultimately...

Or is it because you're afraid of all the slick-talking, swag dripping, superficially urbane young fellas whose only goal, and paramount concern, is to tryand sex every fine lil "thang" they can charm their way around. You know those fellas i'm talking about right-- the type that prefer to turn goodgirls into bad girls 'cause "aint nothing betta than p___ that's still innocent and tight..."

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Is this because you both feel that you would be incapable of raising a female to respect herself--which really goes to show just how great of a father you are, ultimately...

Or is it because you're afraid of all the slick-talking, swag dripping, superficially urbane young fellas whose only goal, and paramount concern, is to try and sex every fine lil "thang" they can charm their way around. You know those fellas i'm talking about right-- the type that prefer to turn good girls into bad girls 'cause "aint nothing betta than p___ that's still innocent and tight..."

For me im confident that my daughter will be raised right. Or atleast to the best of my capabilities. Im worried about the dudes. Since i toowas once one and know how dudes think. And nowadays dudes be gettin younger and younger spitten game to females.

Im worried about the dudes...

My daughter's (when i have one) gonna be siddity and rightfully so....she gonna be like me...i'ma school her on sex early cuz i learned early....

Something about knowing my daughter aint gonna be my little girl one day is a reason why...not to mention females are more high maintenance and emotionallycharged than male children...something about a son being a obnoxious slimeball who plays in mud is cool with me.

Is this because you both feel that you would be incapable of raising a female to respect herself--which really goes to show just how great of a father you are, ultimately...

Or is it because you're afraid of all the slick-talking, swag dripping, superficially urbane young fellas whose only goal, and paramount concern, is to try and sex every fine lil "thang" they can charm their way around. You know those fellas i'm talking about right-- the type that prefer to turn good girls into bad girls 'cause "aint nothing betta than p___ that's still innocent and tight..."
No... i know that i will be a good father...

Im scared because of all the pressure she will be under to have sex at such a young age, likely before she's mentally ready for sex... like i can instillall the morals in the world, be the greatest mentor, teacher & all that... teach her about sex & put her up on game sumtin vicious...

but i know at the end of the day its an uphill battle to teach young girls to wait to have sex...

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

When you're young, guys don't want good girls and vice versa. Young, wreckless, free--why want someone safe, stable, and consistent?

Very few girls out there are "clean" and are what y'all have mentioned, but those girls will never get a glance, so why are you guys buggin? You gravitate towards the skeezers and yet complain about how there are no good women out there. If women are told that it is unrealistic to assume there are "Prince charmings" to sweep us off our feet, how come men aren't told there are no virginal, ethereal angels out there??

But there are good girls out there, they just don't get any play because they don't go to the club, or bars, or parties. It's not that easy, you gotta put in work to find 'em.

I was 100% with you until you said good girls don't go to clubs etc. Everything else is good stuff.

laugh.gif
No, you're right. I was just trying to convey my point that good girls are harder to come by.
It is annoying. EVERY GIRL I talk to sooner or later I bring up to topic of sex because even though I will literally
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
it is better to know than to feel the shame of finding out you kissing kids downthe line.
At the same time I've come to realize that just because a girl has been with someone or a few (
sick.gif
) that doesn't mean she has to get 86'd.

Btw I realized this really in the 10th grade when dudes told me they (a set of twins and their cousin) ran train on a chick I used to like
tired.gif

Then I thought "DAMN"!

No... i know that i will be a good father...

Im scared because of all the pressure she will be under to have sex at such a young age, likely before she's mentally ready for sex... like i can instill all the morals in the world, be the greatest mentor, teacher & all that... teach her about sex & put her up on game sumtin vicious...

but i know at the end of the day its an uphill battle to teach young girls to wait to have sex...
This.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

midas well
That's a new one.

roll.gif
that caught my attention then i forgot everything i read in his post

yeh ... then i should go back and change prolly, and all other used shortcuts ... b/c i don't know how to spell ... and u can't understand what itmeans ...

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

ohwell.gif
jawny are u serious?
laugh.gif
lil girl gon be distraught having two mommas
roll.gif

whats a rainbow party?

yea unfortunately i also learned the hard way when the girl i thought was the one screwed me over. But honestly we have to learn to play the game and wear thatrubba!

I think this was one of the greatest things my uncle told me. What number of guys a girl has told you she has been with. Take that number and multiply it by 2.

also regarding that rape fantasy's they have. Honestly recently ive been meeting so many women who have been raped. Its crazy. Poor women are so f'din the head. Straight up makes them bipolar
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by habib77fm

whats a rainbow party?

yea unfortunately i also learned the hard way when the girl i thought was the one screwed me over. But honestly we have to learn to play the game and wear that rubba!

I think this was one of the greatest things my uncle told me. What number of guys a girl has told you she has been with. Take that number and multiply it by 2.

also regarding that rape fantasy's they have. Honestly recently ive been meeting so many women who have been raped. Its crazy. Poor women are so f'd in the head. Straight up makes them bipolar
ohwell.gif

A rainbow party is where the girls wear different colored lipsticks and the guys get to see how many colors of the "rainbow" they can get on theirjunk. Luckily, these types of parties are pretty rare and the media has blown them out of proportion

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by awwsome

blackmagnus514 wrote:

Applaud this man.

Pure accelerated Genius
pimp.gif

But what changed my mind? wither it would be a female friend of mine or a GF at the time I sat back and thought that at some point in time, they did something so stupid I couldn not even process a response towards it. The pettiness they had, the stupid things they had said, the way they acted whenever they needed something, I realize that even though not all women are so cold blooded, each one posseses the potential of breaking you. It doesn't matter if they are a friend or your girl, at some point in time they will do something so stupid that it often changes your perspective on them all.

These men speak the truth. You have to sit back and observe, and be assertive only when necessary. I learned this freshmen year in highschool. I was in aclass wit one of the baddest girls in my school at the time, and the rest of the class were full of the type of dudes that were only tryna smash in the class. She somehow struck up a convo wit me one day, i guess since i never really said much in the way of tryna get at her, and through the whole semester we becamevery close, to the point where she was feelin me, but couldnt see herself with a freshmen..
frown.gif
eyes.gif
. But i learned something valuable. Listen to a girl, let her talk...eventually all secrets will come out if you can gain her trust...Also find thebalance between becoming her potential bf and just a "buddy". that just might be the hardest part after you get a hang of it..trust me almost everygirl u come into contact with will want you sooner or later if you treat them like there are a million out there just like them and that they are not thatimportant..Its when you get them to admit that they are feeling you that you show them attention..

Oh and to answer the OP, i saw this when every week through highschool, another girl got pregnant, or got caught doming a dude up, or got a train ran..Itbecame the norm for me..Out of my close circle of 20 or so homegirls back from highschool(graduated 05) only 2 are NOT pregnant, and one of those got pregnanton graduation night and had an abortion so she could go to college...so yeah..girls are a trip..

Back
Top Bottom