Guys, did you used to think girls were sweet and innocent? What changed your mind?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

The days of finding educated, good looking, out going, fun women in their early twenties who have only been with one or two guys are over.
ya'll just aren't looking at the right girls.

I have to agree...not all women are like what the OP described. Although there are some of those out there, they're not all like that. Keep looking, andif you're lookin for play...don't use a double standard on women and say they can't. Guys are still dirtier than women.

So you guys think the best answer for the obvious double standard that exists is for women to submit to their position instead of breaking the double standardand stop telling boys its their job to %+@@ whatever moves and demonizing girls for having some control over their sexuality?

Yea that'll solve all these problems.

Y'all are so pessimistic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by tmoney85

going back to the stone ages, there has just been a double standard. DEAL WITH IT. once that line starts getting blurred, thats when divorce rates will be over 50% and guess what, THEY ARE NOW.

its just not natural to be with a girl that has been with 10+ dudes by the time she is 22. Whats $@#$** up is that she'll mess around with "bad boys" til' she hits an age where she knows if she doesnt stop and get married, she may never do so. Thats when she starts saying "i want a man thats nice and family oriented" its like "#%%!+, WHAT MAKES U THINK U DESERVE A FAMILY ORIENTED-NICE GUY. BACK IN YOUR PRIME, YOU WERE %@+!@$@ DUDES LEFT AND RIGHT, NOW YOU WANT A NICE-FAMILY GUY WHO'LL HOLD YOUR PURSE." *%###
You weren't messing with that same kind of girl sowing your wild oats though? She deserves to be without somebody for the rest of her life because she had low self-esteem at one time in her life and engaged in premarital sex and smutted herself out?
ohwell.gif
I know, I know...women are only objects and that includes everybody's mother,sister, auntie ect. I forgot where I was.
tired.gif

I do agree tho double standards have been there since the stone ages and that the second you go challenge them and try and bend them(for women anyway) they start to work against you. Women really aren't suppose to be reckless with it.
thats why you mess around with certain type of chicks, but settle with nice young ones who havent been with 10+ dudes. Use the same tactic girls use. Screw around in your prime, then when you get older (like 29ish) and feel like its time to settle down, go at a nicer chick. Flip it on these females the way they do these poor guys who get baited into former jump offs
You know what's funny the young nice ones are on the up and up these days.
roll.gif
Don't get it twisted yo.

your taking it the wrong way dude. I didnt mean the poor chick in the ghetto that gets sucked into sleeping with many dudes just because herenviornment allowed/promoted it. I'm really talking about the girls that OPENLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, and dont attribute it to "low-selfesteem" but just do it becuase "im young and hot, i can get any guy i want"

I do feel for those in an enviornment that abuses them and because they live in a place where they are not taught well they get sucked into that. I totally getit and feel for them. but im talking about these college students that are bigger pimps then anyone and have like at least 2 guys they'll mess with on theregular... then after the many that add up they say "i think i want a nice honest guy to stay home with me" grant it they only want to stay home nowbecause nobody wnats to be with them anymore once they are past their prime.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

u dudes are looking in the wrong places. Picking up girls at ur local bar/night spot/strip joint and then complaining that the chick is a jumpoff lol

laugh.gif
it's true

I wanna have kids, but I dont want to get married or get stuck with child support... !!$%*@+ skanks, skeezers, scallywags, etc.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

If im a single female and I like a guy, guess what if's he nice enuff and im attracted to him, I'll give him some %**, deal with it guys....we got feelings too.
go ahead and do all that...

but i guarantee that you lie to a guy when he asks how many people you've had sex with...

bcuz u know that no dude wants a girl who been with the whole football team

of course she gonna lie.

dominican chicks..............gotta love they go getta attitude. they dont front on freakin

so then she needs to quiet down with all that big talk... if you gon have sex with any dude thas nice 2 u and that you like... then be honest bout how manydudes you smashed...

dont sit there are talk big about how sex is no big deal... and then in the same breath lie to make it seem like you havent had as much sex...

i used to think females were innocent, until a chick that was taken put a move on me...opened my eyes cuz i slipped up. At least i know what not to look for...

laugh.gif
ah kids these days. If you don't want a lying skeezer who has been around the block a few times - DONT be the male equivilent. like attracts like. Whywould that good girl want a man hoor? She doesn't! Knowing where to look is half the battle as well. Network. Join a club or society to meet people withsimilar interests. She isn't going to just fall out of the sky ya know. Got to put in a little effort.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

If im a single female and I like a guy, guess what if's he nice enuff and im attracted to him, I'll give him some %**, deal with it guys....we got feelings too.
go ahead and do all that...

but i guarantee that you lie to a guy when he asks how many people you've had sex with...

bcuz u know that no dude wants a girl who been with the whole football team

of course she gonna lie.

dominican chicks..............gotta love they go getta attitude. they dont front on freakin

so then she needs to quiet down with all that big talk... if you gon have sex with any dude thas nice 2 u and that you like... then be honest bout how many dudes you smashed...

dont sit there are talk big about how sex is no big deal... and then in the same breath lie to make it seem like you havent had as much sex...

dont ask dont tell

if she pass inspection

hop on hop off

And I'd like to add that I can't be some guy's personal sexplay thing and him to just assume

That I just acted like that with him...u can't want a solosmut with just you, and expect her to be prude with everyone else.

Im tired of guys tryin to beat everything in sight, but girls are expected to keep the legs closed...double standards FTL

"If im a single female and I like a guy, guess what if's he nice enuff and im attracted to him, I'll give him some %**, deal with it guys....we got feelings too."
I respect the honesty and understand ur perspective completely.... but that has to be the jumpoff quote of the month !
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Ikaman

And I'd like to add that I can't be some guy's personal sexplay thing and him to just assume

That I just acted like that with him...u can't want a solosmut with just you, and expect her to be prude with everyone else.

Im tired of guys tryin to beat everything in sight, but girls are expected to keep the legs closed...double standards FTL

"If im a single female and I like a guy, guess what if's he nice enuff and im attracted to him, I'll give him some %**, deal with it guys....we got feelings too."
I respect the honesty and understand ur perspective completely.... but that has to be the jumpoff quote of the month !
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yes

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Ikaman

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yes

save this for the end of year thread ...
roll.gif

Started when i was 15, this beautiful big boobie young lady i was dating, head over heels for her. So we chat it up thursday, did some sex talk, she let meknow she's virgin. Don't speak to her Friday, holla saturday, joke around and ask her if she's still a virgin, which i already know she is right,im just being me $$#*+#% around. She said "no" she's not a virgin, thought she caught on and was just trying to match my abrasive jokes, butturns she actually #@#$+$ a $#+*# on friday, an old friend who's always at the crib and been trying smash since kidhood. Heart shattered, her excuse wasshe wanted to be ready for me. I had never even smashed anything at that point, i guess if you got a confident persona they assume you smashing heavy.

You know what, i'm the ho. I remember even though i was mad in love with this chick and thought she was exclusive to me, she wasn't even my main, iwas seriously dating 3 chicks at that time. @#+# still hurt though.

going back to the stone ages, there has just been a double standard. DEAL WITH IT. once that line starts getting blurred, thats when divorce rates will be over
50% and guess what, THEY ARE NOW.

its just not natural to be with a girl that has been with 10+ dudes by the time she is 22. Whats $@#$** up is that she'll mess around with "bad
boys" til' she hits an age where she knows if she doesnt stop and get married, she may never do so. Thats when she starts saying "i want a man
thats nice and family oriented" its like "#%%!+, WHAT MAKES U THINK U DESERVE A FAMILY ORIENTED-NICE GUY. BACK IN YOUR PRIME, YOU WERE %@+!@$@ DUDES
LEFT AND RIGHT, NOW YOU WANT A NICE-FAMILY GUY WHO'LL HOLD YOUR PURSE." *%###
QUOTED FOR THE GOT DAMNIT TO HELL TRUTH

edit: And all the dudes who smashed before u are lke
smh.gif
@ him for wifing that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
its a damn shame.

laugh.gif
its sad when you see it

thats why you mess around with certain type of chicks, but settle with nice young ones who havent been with 10+ dudes. Use the same tactic girls use. Screw around in your prime, then when you get older (like 29ish) and feel like its time to settle down, go at a nicer chick. Flip it on these females the way they do these poor guys who get baited into former jump offs
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
that is my number one fear in life
+1.
embarassed.gif
I'm not the type to keep jumpoffs on deckthough. Not really my thing. I'm deathly afraid that I'm gonna wife some chick who was just the chick that dudes smash on the side.
frown.gif

i left high school thinkin half were easy
i got to college and found out that i had to reject the null hypothesis, word to elementary statistics.
these #$%^ is $%^&!!! Nothing can be put past any of em. Its ridiculous how easy college girls are. I dont even wanna live that life, smashing any andeverybody, but its sooooooooo easy. I agree with that statement on double standards.. No matter how f'd up and almost unfair it is, its true. Be a lady!How can you go around screwing him him him him her and him, then just wanna up and get wifed. Im scared to have a daughter...

what changed my mind? knowledge. experience. reality...

women are out to benefit themselves. selfish, deceitful, and cold are just some words to describe them.

Back
Top Bottom