GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Joined Oct 8, 2005
i still wanna see a Niagara café or ****** in pr video. lol.
also, I really wanna hear wwcd and wish they'd let us know a release date.

Joined Jul 27, 2017
i still wanna see a Niagara café or ****** in pr video. lol.
also, I really wanna hear wwcd and wish they'd let us know a release date.
the gift and the curse of this ***** making albums in less than a week is he moves on so quick that we barely get visuals :stoneface:

Joined Oct 8, 2005
I need muggs to produce for al divino.

8A3CE330-D5B1-4308-BF0D-6D5F66F79485.jpeg

I’ll be in the building there’s gonna be some exclusive merch available from what I’ve heard
Da cloth will be there. If any of you like griselda you're going to love da cloth. They have their own style but if griselda is like wu da cloth is like the lox. At least IMO.

Joined Feb 21, 2006
Of their projects I’ve listened to so far, I’m loving The Plugs I Met, Tana Talk 3, and Supreme Blientele. All are super thorough and cohesive and Benny and Westside’s visions really come through well.

The only project I didn’t like so far was EIF3, which I thought was subpar except for the first song.

I’ve got a handful more GXFR projects in the stash that I’ll get to in the next couple weeks. But I’m ****ing with these dudes heavy :smokin

Joined Oct 8, 2005
Of their projects I’ve listened to so far, I’m loving The Plugs I Met, Tana Talk 3, and Supreme Blientele. All are super thorough and cohesive and Benny and Westside’s visions really come through well.

The only project I didn’t like so far was EIF3, which I thought was subpar except for the first song.

I’ve got a handful more GXFR projects in the stash that I’ll get to in the next couple weeks. But I’m ****ing with these dudes heavy :smokin
Reject 2, dont get scared now, Hitler wears Hermes 6 and theres God and fly God praise both should be next up. Also walking on water. And fly God.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now