Joined Mar 19, 2013
Man the Benny interview with Vlad kills me the way he addresses vlads BA

"What's the word witchu Gs"

The way he says it has me dead :lol:

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Man the Benny interview with Vlad kills me the way he addresses vlads BA

"What's the word witchu Gs"

The way he says it has me dead :lol:
Him and Conway handled themselves good on there. Being on vlad it's all about you and your approach. If you on some goofy **** vlad will let you walk down that road. If you solid and know how articulate yourself the interview will turn out good.

Joined Sep 12, 2017
Just realized I've never listened to the GOAT tape by Conway... Listening to it for the first time and it's mean mugging the entire damn time.

Is there any spot online that list every tape/album that the crew has ever dropped?

Joined Oct 8, 2005
whatever they don't have (especially with lose tracks) I probably have and could upload it.
should be ok since a lot of their stuff isn't released widely due to sample clearances.

Joined Jan 8, 2006

From the Oakland show, wish dude got the crowd a little more it got hyped the most that night for this one

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now