GXFR - Griselda by Fashion Rebels | Official Thread

Need the download link for that El Camino tape.

Apparently Con finished w/ GOAT and another yet to be titled project

I feel like this clique is what Roc Marciano could've been if he dropped more projects when he had everyone's attention. There's something to be said about dropping continuously when you're hot, talented and not letting people forget your moment.

Roc also seemed to want to keep a low-profile with things. While the whole Griselda crew wants to break through and make it big, Roc's early career made him a bit jaded in regards to the industry. He seems to be of the mindset that he's only really in competition with himself.

My only issues are that we heard bullet club and Rodney little before and there's no wsg or El Camino on the tape. But I'm still happy and can't wait and know it'l be fire tho.

Conway spazzed on “Die on Xmas” and Banks killed it on “Bullet Klub”. Another excellent projection from cover to cover from Conway. How has Marshall and Daringer never connected in the studio? As a matter of fact how is Marshall the wackest artist on his own label?

Man this GOAT is amazing, man.

DIE ON XMAS, RODNEY LITTLE and XXXTRAS back to back to back kill me. Only reason I stopped there is because I feel like Bishop shot Steel breaks up the cohesion a bit. I'm not sure what it is, but DIE ON XMAS, RODNEY LITTLE, XXXTRAS, MANDATORY and ARABIAN SAMS flow so perfect together.

The other tracks on the album are good to great too, but that middle-second half of the album is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom