H&M = Women's Only Store? Since when?

So I just checked out the H&M at my local mall hoping to pick up a hoodie that I saw someone selling on NT, but what the hell? Everything they were sellingwas for women. Did they just change or what?
indifferent.gif

no they have some just like that here....depends where you go....theres like 4 h&ms here but only two sell dude stuff......weak juice

Just checked the website, and I just found out the one here is Women's only... I have to go all the way to Powell for a hoodie? (San Francisco)

well at south coast plaza theres a womans store and a coed store elsewhere in the mall
funny, I just got back from South Coast and when I walked in I just walked midway and was like why am I looking at women's clothes. I had togo across to Macy's Home section to enter the other half of the mall to see the men's store.

the men's section is usually far smaller in comparison, maybe you just missed it. but yea, some of them may only carry women's stuff

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Just checked the website, and I just found out the one here is Women's only... I have to go all the way to Powell for a hoodie? (San Francisco)

hahaha just be sure to not go to the one on Post in the city.. that's a women's boutique as well..

They were originally a womens store. I was in Sweden in 2001 and my sister and mom loved it. I came back in 03 and they opened a H&M Men's. Now I thinkthey're mostly unisex.

I went into the H&M in San Francisco a couple months ago and I wanted to try on a couple items. As I walked towards the dressing room I saw two dudes bootypoppin to Timberland I couldn't help but stare, it was amazing........ly gay.

My brother shops there all the time...I always thought that their stuff was garbage.

Personally they all look like womens clothes to me

the one in stonestown is a womens only...one of the locations downtown has a mens section...

just IMO but American Apparel is a lot better than H&M. The quality has been subpar on stuff I've bought at H&M

Back
Top Bottom