Habitual Knuckle Crackers Vol. Arthritis

I just can't help myself, fingers, toes, back, neck, knees are all cracked numerous times a day and I KNOW one day its gonna catch up to me, am I alone? How do I make this stop?

I just can't help myself, fingers, toes, back, neck, knees are all cracked numerous times a day and I KNOW one day its gonna catch up to me, am I alone? How do I make this stop?

My knees crack all the time when I sit down.

And I have bad knees too
frown.gif

My knees crack all the time when I sit down.

And I have bad knees too
frown.gif

Originally Posted by stand4something

i can also crack my ankles, wrists, shoulders, and hip in addition to the ones you listed

Originally Posted by stand4something

i can also crack my ankles, wrists, shoulders, and hip in addition to the ones you listed

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

you dont get arthritis from cracking your knuckles.

But they might get bigger.
This. Arthritis is a result of inflammation in the joints, usually due to wear and tear, nothing to do with cracking your knuckles.

This. Arthritis is a result of inflammation in the joints, usually due to wear and tear, nothing to do with cracking your knuckles.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

wow thats great i cant stop cracking knuckles, toes multiple times aday

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

wow thats great i cant stop cracking knuckles, toes multiple times aday

I cracked them as soon as I read the title.
But yeah, knuckles, back, and neck. All day

laugh.gif
I was thinking knuckles and typed kneck.

I cracked them as soon as I read the title.
But yeah, knuckles, back, and neck. All day

laugh.gif
I was thinking knuckles and typed kneck.

I can crack everything - I don't think there's a joint in my body that doesn't make constant noise. I cracked my sternum this morning.

Doesn't directly give you arthritis though - it you are constantly stressing your joints by forcing them into extreme positions then that is bad - but the noise itself doesn't give you arthritis.

I can crack everything - I don't think there's a joint in my body that doesn't make constant noise. I cracked my sternum this morning.

Doesn't directly give you arthritis though - it you are constantly stressing your joints by forcing them into extreme positions then that is bad - but the noise itself doesn't give you arthritis.

^^

Kneck?
sick.gif

I always crack my knuckles,back,neck,toes and my knees also crack when I'm squatting down. Good to hear that it doesn't cause arthritis cause I can't really stop 
ohwell.gif

^^

Kneck?
sick.gif

I always crack my knuckles,back,neck,toes and my knees also crack when I'm squatting down. Good to hear that it doesn't cause arthritis cause I can't really stop 
ohwell.gif

I just realized i stopped doing this
eek.gif
i used to do this so much it started to hurt lol

Back
Top Bottom