Half of black males in U.S. arrested by age 23...

Going to jail these days is not looked at so bad like back in the days. Most of everyone i know been to jail white and black one way or the other.

I been to jail a few times probably like13 or 14 times but I never did any time and i still ended up working for Apple.

So no,going to jail is not a career killer.

been to jail at least 10 times? what are your records B.

Racism is still well and alive there is no doubt about it and it's not going anywhere anytime soon... just gotta live through the ignorance

Only 19 but so far have not been in cuffs and dont have a real chance of being in cuffs either.

Racism is still well and alive there is no doubt about it and it's not going anywhere anytime soon... just gotta live through the ignorance
It's some BS but this right here.

Been locked up before. Worst three weeks (haha yes only three weeks!) of my ******g life. **** was whack as hell, and it was for some petty BS. Felony though. On everything, I wouldn't be surprised if the judge gave me that sentence to get a white person in there and make the system look like it itsn't as racist as it is. I was on of two white people in there out of like 30 cats in our building.

Edit - Met some cool people though that I ended up kicking with later on. Also met a ton of people that shared mutual friends and whatnot. 

Last edited:
You're naive as hell to believe any sane person would believe a story that silly rather than just admiring the effort. I wonder if this how transparent people perceive the world, like we all believe their ********.
Dude think he finessed his way out of cuffs lol. He probably seen u were good enough to make up that lie u was good enough to get home

ive never been arrested an ive lost count how many encounters ive had with the police

So I gotta say, I'm a black man who has been pulled over a few times and had plenty run ins with the boys, but never arrested.

right after high school me and my buddies got into a fight at some random frat house that turned into a "home invasion"....they let us go

I remember in Cali I got pulled over by CHP for DUI...they let me go

Coming back from Bmore I was doing 85, dipping in and out of lanes and talking on my phone.  I got pulled over by the MD State Troopers.  I told dude "yeah I was definitely driving too fast, and I'm glad you pulled me over so you brought my recklessness to my attention....they let me go

I got pulled over last night with some bud and my LEGAL firearm in the car, after getting pulled for swerving, then blew a stop sign (I legit swerved, the stop sign thing is subjective).  When dude asked to search the car, I told him "just so you know, theres some weed and a loaded gun in the glove compartment...They took the bud and let me go

Now, I am EXCEEDINGLY blessed, and I am thankful for it everyday.  I have friends who have been shot by the cops for lesser offenses.  Ever since I was a kid, my dad always taught me to just speak like I have sense, and be respectful with the cops, because all that arguing **** will never get you where you want to be.

So I gotta say, I'm a black man who has been pulled over a few times and had plenty run ins with the boys, but never arrested.

right after high school me and my buddies got into a fight at some random frat house that turned into a "home invasion"....they let us go

I remember in Cali I got pulled over by CHP for DUI...they let me go

Coming back from Bmore I was doing 85, dipping in and out of lanes and talking on my phone.  I got pulled over by the MD State Troopers.  I told dude "yeah I was definitely driving too fast, and I'm glad you pulled me over so you brought my recklessness to my attention....they let me go

I got pulled over last night with some bud and my LEGAL firearm in the car, after getting pulled for swerving, then blew a stop sign (I legit swerved, the stop sign thing is subjective).  When dude asked to search the car, I told him "just so you know, theres some weed and a loaded gun in the glove compartment...They took the bud and let me go

Now, I am EXCEEDINGLY blessed, and I am thankful for it everyday.  I have friends who have been shot by the cops for lesser offenses.  Ever since I was a kid, my dad always taught me to just speak like I have sense, and be respectful with the cops, because all that arguing **** will never get you where you want to be.
pimp.gif
 Nice to hear some of the rare good stories too.

Guess I'm part of this statistic, got arrested last year for the first time at 23 :smh:

Never got convicted though, charges didn't stick but it's some BS to go through and money wasted.

Last edited:
Didn't read every response but judging from the first page ppl don't seem to grasp the concept

Being arrested =/= being a criminal

Guess I'm part of this statistic, got arrested last year for the first time at 23 :smh:

Never got convicted though, charges didn't stick but it's some BS to go through and money wasted.

22* and it really is a waste of money, especially for something you did not do

I got handcuffed back in November, but was never formally put under arrest. The officer was cool I suppose. Said he just wanted to calm me down. It was at that point I realized I needed to tone it down when I drink.

Literally saw my whole life, all my hard work up to that point, and all my goals/aspirations flash before my eyes.

I'm 25, though, so I beat this particular statistic.

Dont belive this one buddy. Weed (drugs) and firearm is a big no no  by Federal regualtions , no way he let you go or even took your weed, this aint Detroit. If you said you were In Detroit i would belive you but I;m 100% sure this story above is a lie

Well the times I went to jail was my fault except for 1 time.. I only went to jail for things like having bench warrant not paying fines,driving license suspended and 3 time DUi offender and Felonious assult(that got dismissed), disorderly conduct, really it was just small bull stuff

I really never did any jail time except 3 times, 1 time I did 15 days another time i did  12 days and one time I did 30 days.   Mostly the other stuff i get off with fines or probation. Been on probation 3 times for 1 year, 3 months and another 6 months

With this record I still got a job with Apple

Last edited:
Didn't read every response but judging from the first page ppl don't seem to grasp the concept

Being arrested =/= being a criminal
That's what I'm saying. I'm sure people get arrested for no reason at all all the time solely out of racism .. but actually getting convicted? It's a little more to it than white cop black man.

this seems about right. id say bout 50 percent of ppl i know have been locked up. i did a hard couple days. ive also lucked out 3 times where i could of taken a major L.

if you dont think cops are racist and  dont have an agenda you live in ur own made up world. 

Last edited:

Dont belive this one buddy. Weed (drugs) and firearm is a big no no  by Federal regualtions , no way he let you go or even took your weed, this aint Detroit. If you said you were In Detroit i would belive you but I;m 100% sure this story above is a lie

I promise. No reason to lie, and I feel like ive been here long enough to not need the efame.

The gun was legal, less than a gram, they let me go. And nah its Detroit, its Pittsburgh?

I promise. No reason to lie, and I feel like ive been here long enough to not need the efame.

The gun was legal, less than a gram, they let me go. And nah its Detroit, its Pittsburgh?
i believe you bro. i had a few crazy stories where i thought i was done and got off

Back
Top Bottom