Half of black males in U.S. arrested by age 23...

People don't take time to think of how decisions affect there future. I always knew staying out of trouble would play a big role in my life, parents always preached it to me. Never being locked up paid off.

I don't agree.

Crimes have been down for years now, and the police presence is still strong, one crime does not necessarily require constant policing. 

There is no good that comes out racial profiling, and communities for years have voiced out against this form of oppression.

Law enforcement plays a bigger role in facilitating this type of behavior in the first place. Crooked cops are known to enter into communities for the sole purpose of harassment, and even with crimes moving out to the suburbs with the use of meth, there is still hardly the type of presence like you see in the inner cities as relates to crack cocaine, and even marijuana for that matter.   

Meth and crack are two drugs associated with two different races, but one of these drugs historically is the cause for so much demise to a people due in large part to the incarcerations resulting from the police state that Nixon and Reagan are responsible for. 

Then Clinton comes in and just...
mean.gif

The crack and meth analogy is just one example of the overall disparities, and racism within the system. 
Cities are more densely populated than suburbs, thus the reason for increased police presence. Simple concept really.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom