Happy 10th, NikeTalk.

since i've been a member of NT, i met alot of people, gained knowledge about kicks, made new friends, visited other places. it's not really jus a sitewhere u jus check and leave. starting from the day i joined NT, i always visit it. everyday you will learn about different things, gain ideas. NT is like ahome inside a home if u get my drift.. to all the ADMIN and STAFF and other MEMBERS. happy 10th Anniversary.
i hope the nxt 10 years will be much stronger. congrats!

i love all of y'all, NT is a part of my life and i dont think i'll ever b able to go 1 day without viewing it. Seriously.

I salute u NT!!
pimp.gif

happy 10.

pimp.gif
HBD NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

If there's one moment I am proudest of in NikeTalk's history, it's not breaking the XV1 sketch to the public - our first major exclusive, way back when I was actually posting news and sample pictures.
I remember printing out those sketches from a Geocities site that immediately led me to this site. I printed them because A) I had yet to figureout "right-click, save as" and B) it wasn't my computer anyway. Ah, the days of 56K and printers that took 10 min to spit out color pictures.
Originally Posted by Ghenges

Lurked for about a year before I figured out signing up was free (community chest days).
Hell, I lurked for four years before I figured that out.
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I've been here for almost 3 years now....and it's definitely my favorite and probably most visited site on the web.

Happy X year anniversary NikeTalk!
pimp.gif

It seems just like yesterday I stumbled upon this crazy, yet delightful site. Honestly, Ican't tell you exactly how I managed to find NikeTalk, but I'd like to think in a sense that it found me. I was overwhelmed with everything I wasreading. Who would ever have thought that sneakers had such a strong following and a passion beyond believe(a passion that is now deep within me)?

I wanted to start sharing all my opinions on different topics at hand right away, so I decided to becomepart of the NT family.

The rest is all history really, but I'll never forget my roots. I've made some great friends thatI still talk to regularly to this day. That alone has made the past 5 years well worth it. I'd like to pay my respect to all the original members whohave been here twice as long as me, as well as every single member!

Happy 10 years NT, now who's supplying thetin/aluminum?

Back
Top Bottom