Hare Jordan 1 Rerelease - April 4th

i most def like these 2015 better than the 09 version,most of all I hated that flimsy tongue on the 09's glad to see that's fix an tongue more padded,an colors brighter, the overall construction is much better imo an they fit with more roomier, the 09 were more narrow,but a few comparison pics.leather on 09's are a bit softer, but not much better, so I do see an feel some improvement on the couple I have picked up since price increase an the whole "remasted" thing so far these an chi 10s are not bad $200 worth.. is a different story! Side note..the jumpman actually has fingers on the 2015 version View media item 1479907

Last edited:
Nice...some side by side comparisons of the Hare from 09'..Repped..I copped these & the Lola for the lady..I'm happy wit them myself.

Beat me to it. I'm glad I waited for a FNL restock since I have a bunch of WC rewards and it's hard to pass up a pair for $114 shipped to Cali.
True. Got messed ova trying to use mine on sat. Kept giving an error and missed out. Wake up today and tried again and no probs. can't beat that.

Hello I want to buy some in 45,5 that is EU size in us this is 11,5 and in uk 10,5 also I need a site where it can be shipped to Slovenia. Can someone help ??

Beat me to it 
laugh.gif
 still waiting in like though 
mean.gif

Edit: Only an 11 left 
frown.gif

Last Edit 
laugh.gif
: Check the desktop version of the website, more sizes pop up

Last edited:
Anybody get tracking yet from yesterday or today's restock? I just called to check on the status of my order that I placed yesterday and found out that FNL is fulfilling these new orders via their physical stores so that's never a good thing...:smh:

Anybody get tracking yet from yesterday or today's restock? I just called to check on the status of my order that I placed yesterday and found out that FNL is fulfilling these new orders via their physical stores so that's never a good thing...
mean.gif
I was able to get UPS tracking this morning from yesterday's order. I'm sure if you got confirmation on the order you should be good. 

Since I missed out on the restock, I went to a couple of stores in the mall. FNL was sold out, FTL never got them, and some new store had them for $160 
mean.gif

They still have that strong smell like most retro's did back in '09. Kind of nostalgic for me in a weird way lol.

Back
Top Bottom