Hare Jordan 1 Rerelease - April 4th

Lmao. I hate when that happens. If anybody has a $20 reward for FinishLine these are a no brainer.

saw these still chilling in the mall today. very clean. i remember hating these in '09, but i actually considered copping today. but why do that when it's really all about the 7s. i passed, but i do like these now. my taste changed alot over the years on some levels. lots of shoes i woulda never thought about copping before i like now. i have opened my mind up past only OG colorways, that's what it is.

Saw these in the mall and wasn't impressed by the quality. Typical mid quality. Thought it would be better.

saw these still chilling in the mall today. very clean. i remember hating these in '09, but i actually considered copping today. but why do that when it's really all about the 7s. i passed, but i do like these now. my taste changed alot over the years on some levels. lots of shoes i woulda never thought about copping before i like now. i have opened my mind up past only OG colorways, that's what it is.

I was like that for the Oreos and Columbia errrr Legend Blues

When they first released I was :x

got my hares in today from END

multiple stains on the shoe that won't come off...luckily only one small ink stain that's stands out at all...and it's just a dot

copped for summer time beaters, but wished i coulda beat them myself

shrugs

I like My Hare 1s, The quality an all that. I didn't even know they existed til a month before release date. I feel the hare 1s are put in that category of "Underrated an Unappreciated" . like others I think the gold foams blocked the hype for these for sure.

Repped. Probably can't get them until later anyways 
laugh.gif

Edit: Ghost sizes.. why they playing with my emotions 
mean.gif

Repped. Probably can't get them until later anyways 
laugh.gif

Edit: Ghost sizes.. why they playing with my emotions 
mean.gif
They play too much, but honestly have been killing it with the restocks. R.I.P. to resell for right now.

I have a guy that keeps hitting me up for a trade. He's talking about a 2 for 1 for a "PADS" 3LAB5.

hes a clown.... dont deal with him

they are used & thats exactly what the **** he should be saying

I've never really gotten into trading but it would have to be something extraordinary for me to do a 2 for 1 and 3lab5 most definitely ain't it.

JUST CAUGHT THESE ON A RESTOCK TODAY AT FOOTACTION... I COULDN'T BELIEVE THESE JOINTS SOLD OUT LIKE THAT. GO FIGURE...HOLLA!

CED B.

These are some clean summer shoes. That is why they sold out

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT,BRO. THESE WERE DEFINITELY A LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE, AND SOLD OUT THE FIRST DAY OUT HERE IN H-TOWN... ALL THAT ARE LEFT ARE GS SIZES. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom