Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

Sexual assault has a definition but it's usually judged based on feelings not always fact so that makes it tricky to clarify by law.
2 dudes could do the exact same thing to a woman, let's say grab her by the waste and pull her closer to him. Depending on how she feels, 1 dude would have her calling the police and the other dude would have her dripping down her leg. The wild thing is a confident man will always think he can get away with it... But these days......

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Women out here reporting any and everything. If they feel slightly uncomfortable, they're reporting it. I just mind my business unless they make it obvious.

It’s rough out here.

Can’t even court a woman no more without thinking that she gonna be thinking something wrong. A hug will get you investigated or even fired all together.

It’s like TuPac said. Fear is stronger than love.

as a blk make its double tough for me. I’m 6’0 250 and. Already there’s a stigma

It's not really difficult, but some folks are naturally better at it than others hence "intuition". Check out his Breakfast club interview, don't remember when or which one.

But when something happens, that is simply confirmation bias more than anything. ( "intuition")

I don't know, just wild as hell to say you can see that in someone that has never given us reason to think he would mess up.

But when something happens, that is simply confirmation bias more than anything. ( "intuition")

I don't know, just wild as hell to say you can see that in someone that has never given us reason to think he would mess up.
Some people are gifted at reading body language and vibes. They might not be right all the time but they're good at it. It's an art.

Some people are gifted at reading body language and vibes. They might not be right all the time but they're good at it. It's an art.

My point is intuition is only credited when someone makes the correct prediction.

I am not dismissing feelings can be involved and someone CAN give off vibes .

I was simply speaking on THIS instance of "intuition."

Yeah I don't really remember everything, but that and I know he defended Roseanne and some other ish and you could just tell this is a dude living on the line.

He missed his first class flight and was put on stand by, and his stand by wasn't first class. He still tried to sit in his first class seat on the next flight and got upset at the passenger and crew when they told him to move.
so he paid first class flight
missed the flight
but wasnt first class
id be a lil upset too
if thet didnt refund me the extra amount for first class
and put me in economy

Back
Top Bottom