Has anyone else been using StockX?

:lol: they sent me a pair of used cream yeezys that had dirt and wear on them a while back and I got some jordan 4s recently that were more than just tried on too. They're really inconsistent on their verification process.

:lol: they sent me a pair of used cream yeezys that had dirt and wear on them a while back and I got some jordan 4s recently that were more than just tried on too. They're really inconsistent on their verification process.
thats what happens when they take 20 seconds to look em over and take a sniff

smh

How much do you sell? I ask, because I’ve had one pair sent back (sold close to 90 pairs on their platform) but they didn’t charge. No BS, they took the pic under a magnifying glass lol.

I'm tier 3 with 77 sales. The inconsistency is what makes me more mad than anything. a yellow glue spot on the bottom of the shoe is what gets them rejected, while other people get shoes from stockx with creases in the toe box.

I'm tier 3 with 77 sales. The inconsistency is what makes me more mad than anything. a yellow glue spot on the bottom of the shoe is what gets them rejected, while other people get shoes from stockx with creases in the toe box.
I think it was the white film more than anything. Looked like theyd been washed and soap residue was left.

Sounds like my experience too. My last and final attempt to buy something from them was when I purchased some Abalone Foams. Dirt on the soles, missing shoe trees, stuffed with plastic bags and the kicker was a smudge on the insole that looked like someone stepped in dog crap or chocolate. It was about an inch long and 1/2 inch wide. Contacted them as soon as I unboxed them, sent them pix, got the refund real quick. I still have a $20 code they gave me for the inconvenience....that was months ago.

I got a pair of ovo 12s at the end of 2017 from stock x

The shoe definitely was not dead stock it was tried on the suite was all scratched up not factory laced
Till this day the shoe has a funny smell I’m not sure if it’s the materials or if the shoes are real but they seem to fit like a pair of regular 12s would

I called up a number I had to stock x yelling and screaming reached somebody by the name of Russ at StockX was only offered either a $20.00 or a $50.00 credit
I didn’t take because I was so pissed
These bastards would not take the shoe back

Few months pasted and I started ordering from StockEx again in 2018 I got a pair of Jordan 13’s white and red
The problem with this shoe was it smelled from mothballs but the shoes were factory lace deadstock not tried on or molested
Perfect pair like they came from Nike or footlocker only problem as I said was the mothball smell

It’s been a year since I got the 13s and thank goodness the smell has disappeared

I’ve gotten 11 shoes from StockEx in the past year not counting the OVO’s the only problem was the pair that smelled like mothballs everything else was worth the money & cheaper then other reselling platform or store & in perfect condition with no odd odor

When the pop-up opened in New York City I brought over a pair of shoes the box was ripped and I taped it up on one side besides the small rip the shoes were perfect but it was refused

They didn’t except the shoes because the box was ripped and when I told the story about the OVO 12s to the stock x pop-up store employees all I got was a blank stares

The reason I like dealing with Stock x Pop-up store is that simple and easy I haven’t sent anything in the mail to StockX and I would probably return to flight club if I have to send shoes to StockEx

Much as I’m complaining about StockEx I can’t wait for them to open up a permanent location in nyc

I’m sick and tired of dropping off shoes and having to wait on a check
Another reason why I stopped going to flight club and just bring my stuff to round two
Only problem with round two they don’t take everything

There is good and bad hen dealing with stock x

Last edited:
I’m sick and tired of dropping off shoes and having a wait wait wait on a check
Another reason why I stopped going to flight club and just bring my stuff to round two

FC does PP cashout now but I just found out you can't pick up consignments at the store anymore they have to mail it back. I had something rotting there and someone put a bid in on stockx and I sold em thinking I could just pick em up and ship em out :lol: fml. Oh whale we'll see how this plays out

FC does PP cashout now but I just found out you can't pick up consignments at the store anymore they have to mail it back. I had something rotting there and someone put a bid in on stockx and I sold em thinking I could just pick em up and ship em out :lol: fml. Oh whale we'll see how this plays out

Another reason I don’t really go to flight club that much anymore I had an issue with them at the end of 2018 which I really don’t want to get into which makes me really angry

Yeah you can pick up shoes anymore at flight club once it’s there it’s there

I use StockX as a last resort. I’ve had a pair with a white toe box come with a ketchup stain half the size of a dime right on top, I had a pair that was red suede that smelled like smoke and had what looked like cigarette ashes on 2 spots and a black mark that was decent size on the mid panel and I also had a pair for the wife come in that had these scale looking designs on the toe box with a chunk of scales missing.

Another reason I don’t really go to flight club that much anymore I had an issue with them at the end of 2018 which I really don’t want to get into which makes me really angry

Yeah you can pick up shoes anymore and flight club once it’s there it’s there

Had multiple issues with them over the past year (as a seller). I'm done with them. Honestly don't even think they'll be around much longer

Damn, smh. They got y'all under a non disclosure agreement lol. That non pick up **** got me hot tho. I really use FC as a last resort as they usually sell ish I'm struggling to get off for more than sx or GOAT would get.

Yeah you can pick up shoes anymore at flight club once it’s there it’s there

Had multiple issues with them over the past year (as a seller). I'm done with them. Honestly don't even think they'll be around much longer

I got a pair of ovo 12s at the end of 2017 from stock x

The shoe definitely was not dead stock it was tried on the suite was all scratched up not factory laced
Till this day the shoe has a funny smell I’m not sure if it’s the materials or if the shoes are real but they seem to fit like a pair of regular 12s would

I called up a number I had to stock x yelling and screaming reached somebody by the name of Russ at StockX was only offered either a $20.00 or a $50.00 credit
I didn’t take because I was so pissed
These bastards would not take the shoe back

Few months pasted and I started ordering from StockEx again in 2018 I got a pair of Jordan 13’s white and red
The problem with this shoe was it smelled from mothballs but the shoes were factory lace deadstock not tried on or molested
Perfect pair like they came from Nike or footlocker only problem as I said was the mothball smell

It’s been a year since I got the 13s and thank goodness the smell has disappeared

I’ve gotten 11 shoes from StockEx in the past year not counting the OVO’s the only problem was the pair that smelled like mothballs everything else was worth the money & cheaper then other reselling platform or store & in perfect condition with no odd odor

When the pop-up opened in New York City I brought over a pair of shoes the box was ripped and I taped it up on one side besides the small rip the shoes were perfect but it was refused

They didn’t except the shoes because the box was ripped and when I told the story about the OVO 12s to the stock x pop-up store employees all I got was a blank stares

The reason I like dealing with Stock x Pop-up store is that simple and easy I haven’t sent anything in the mail to StockX and I would probably return to flight club if I have to send shoes to StockEx

Much as I’m complaining about StockEx I can’t wait for them to open up a permanent location in nyc

I’m sick and tired of dropping off shoes and having to wait on a check
Only problem with round two they don’t take everything

can't expect him to accept them because someone else is ****ty at their job
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is anyone having a problem logging into stockx been trying for the past hour or so i can't log in on either a desktop or the app

Dude didn't even bother to wipe the shoes down or at least try to hide the imperfections, yet blames StockX for rejecting the shoes. Comical

Just got them back today, and they are in even better condition then I thought.... there is no way they were even tried on at a store.... and I bought them directly from Nike at the outlet.

image.jpg

Just got a pair of air max 97s from them... the white laces on the right shoe are yellowed, and they smell like smoke. I’m pretty upset that mine got rejected, and this other one passed.

image.jpg

Last edited:
at least it's just the laces which are easily replaceable, rather than the shoes being yellow where you would be SOL

but I'd let them know

may work out in your favor if they give you a discount code

Just got them back today, and they are in even better condition then I thought.... there is no way they were even tried on at a store.... and I bought them directly from Nike at the outlet.

image.jpg

Just got a pair of air max 97s from them... the white laces on the right shoe are yellowed, and they smell like smoke. I’m pretty upset that mine got rejected, and this other one passed.

image.jpg

How old is this shoe ?

jeez thats terrible hope you can get some type of cash back

Yeah, I have the exact same pair that I’ve been wearing into the ground, and the shoe laces haven’t even yellowed... just gotten darker from dirt.

The shoes from StockX have a really strong smoke smell to them also.

Back
Top Bottom