Has anyone else been using StockX?

I mean a rejection "just because". What is stopping them from rejecting 10% of everything that comes in no matter what and taking everyones 15%?
because that's incredibly stupid and they would quickly gain a terrible reputation. I've sold over 60 pairs of shoes and have never had an issue.

you shouldn't either if there's nothing seriously wrong with them. most of the time they are actually known to be lenient with letting defects and flaws pass through.

because that's incredibly stupid and they would quickly gain a terrible reputation. I've sold over 60 pairs of shoes and have never had an issue.

you shouldn't either if there's nothing seriously wrong with them. most of the time they are actually known to be lenient with letting defects and flaws pass through.
Well that is why I am here, because as far as I have read/heard they do have a very sketchy reputation. Maybe GOAT might be a better option?

Well that is why I am here, because as far as I have read/heard they do have a very sketchy reputation. Maybe GOAT might be a better option?
not sure where you've been reading, but most of the complaints in this thread are from buyers who've received authentic shoes but had some sort of flaw or defect.

again they're usually very lenient on what they allow through if its minor. GOAT is known to be much stricter.

You have to trust the process. No business is perfect, but I've had nothing but positive experience as a seller on StockX. Never bought a pair on there so I can't speak from that perspective.

What year are your Cement 4s? If it's the most recent 2016 retro then you should be fine. I sold a pair on StockX with no problems this past winter. Shoe isn't old enough to have yellowing or midsole cracking.

Have a pair of white/cement 4's that have been in the original store bag since release day. Thought about selling them on StockX, but after reading many reviews, I'm terrified that my sell will somehow "not meet authentication", and I will get charged 15% plus shipping, or the shoe will get received at their warehouse, but then "get lost", with them ignoring my emails and then finally telling me there is nothing they can do. This business seems super sketchy.
They get 10,000 packages a day. They aren't perfect but the amount of issues you read about is a tiny % of their transactions. You can find bad reviews about literally every company on the planet. Unless you plan on living life with no bank, no mortgage company, no car, etc. you're going to have to do business with a company that has some bad reviews out there.

SNEAKERHEADSURVEY2019 will get you 5% for the time being. Not sure if there is a cap with how much you can save.

Edit: just tested out and seems to be no cap in the discount.
oh boy, this is dangerous. I might just end up with a pair of union black toes now. :blush:

anyone else unable to access product pages from the selling section? now it only opens the active ask...super annoying

maybe it's an android thing. just checked on my old phone..was fine until I updated it too

Bruh :sick::lol:
6601092D-0603-4741-88CE-811F7425B3E4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom