Has anyone else been using StockX?

:lol: come on man

I thought you mean it was days or something

ive actually never viewed any of that stuff but I'm sure you'll be fine or it just was not updated yet
Bro I get worried cause I hear all these horror stock stories lol

I think I have an order coming from the London dropoff...got a bid accepted email at 630 this morning, "shipped to stockx" email 5 minutes later, and then a DHL tracking number a few hours ago with a deliver date of tomorrow :wow:

Has there been any account of someone having their shoe rejected for “showing signs of wear” when the shoe is in fact DS? The micro pics at the bottom of the email they sent me looks nothing like what I sent. Has anyone received back a shoe that was different from what they sent?

3 days since I sent an email for an order that hasn't moved since 03/08/19. no response. think sending a direct message to Russ would make a difference or should i just initiate a chargeback? smh...

Would try and reach out social media and see what’s going on, chargeback should be a last resort because that will likely get you banned.

Sorry to hear you been waiting that long with no movement and no responses :smh:

Has there been any account of someone having their shoe rejected for “showing signs of wear” when the shoe is in fact DS? The micro pics at the bottom of the email they sent me looks nothing like what I sent. Has anyone received back a shoe that was different from what they sent?

Check last page :lol: my shoes got rejected because they “showed signs of wear”. It’s bs.

Have a pair of white/cement 4's that have been in the original store bag since release day. Thought about selling them on StockX, but after reading many reviews, I'm terrified that my sell will somehow "not meet authentication", and I will get charged 15% plus shipping, or the shoe will get received at their warehouse, but then "get lost", with them ignoring my emails and then finally telling me there is nothing they can do. This business seems super sketchy.

Well you might wanna take it out of the store bag first and inspect it to see if there are any noticeable flaws that could result in a rejection
I mean a rejection "just because". What is stopping them from rejecting 10% of everything that comes in no matter what and taking everyones 15%?

Back
Top Bottom