Has anyone else been using StockX?

when I went for the JTH guess who was first in line :lol:

I can understand something like that, where there is an actual release...

but no Hu Trails ever released in MI did they? And the all white Off Whites 1's still haven't released anywhere right?

I can understand something like that, where there is an actual release...

but no Hu Trails ever released in MI did they? And the all white Off Whites 1's still haven't released anywhere right?
I cannot speak on that since I don't know, hes a douchebag but dude goes to great lengths it seems to get stuff and has the clientele to pay his higher prices

doubt he selling fakes but tbh who knows

seller accepted bid on the 19th but didnt ship out the shoes until the 23rd. as of today its still "en route to stockx" anything similar happen to anyone before? in contrast i shipped something out on the 23rd and it arrived on the 25th

seller accepted bid on the 19th but didnt ship out the shoes until the 23rd. as of today its still "en route to stockx" anything similar happen to anyone before? in contrast i shipped something out on the 23rd and it arrived on the 25th
They accepted bid on a weekend and seller can have extra time to ship out as it was technically not a business day. Memorial day weekend was yesterday as well which might've delayed delivery. Stock x should receive the shoes by Wed-Thurs.

They accepted bid on a weekend and seller can have extra time to ship out as it was technically not a business day. Memorial day weekend was yesterday as well which might've delayed delivery. Stock x should receive the shoes by Wed-Thurs.
ok thanks

Just got a pair of shoes rejected from StockX for "The item is too defective from the manufacturer."

What? Lol.

Just got a pair of shoes rejected from StockX for "The item is too defective from the manufacturer."

What? Lol.

do you know of anything that was actually wrong with the shoe? be honest

id love to see the shoes when you get them back.

does stockX charge you to have them sent back when rejected like GOAT does?

What did they say was defective
do you know of anything that was actually wrong with the shoe? be honest

id love to see the shoes when you get them back.

does stockX charge you to have them sent back when rejected like GOAT does?
no, stockx said nothing was wrong other than the "item was too defective from the manufacturer". also, last time i checked, the shoes were pristine. they said in the email they usually charge 15%, but after looking at my account, they decided to not charge me at this time.

dont know if my app is tripping but i shipped out a product today, got the receipt but stockx is still telling me to ship out the item

I can only speak to my experience w/ STOCKX... :nerd:
That said, they've approved every shoe I've sold thru them.
Literally, EVERY pair I've shipped to them was authenticated within one hour of arriving at STOCKX.
Furthermore, immediately after a pair was authenticated, the payout was initiated to my bank.

I can only speak to my experience w/ STOCKX... :nerd:
That said, they've approved every shoe I've sold thru them.
Literally, EVERY pair I've shipped to them was authenticated within one hour of arriving at STOCKX.
Furthermore, immediately after a pair was authenticated, the payout was initiated to my bank.
same here

50% off sellers fees today for Jordans, yeezys, and streetwear. looks like the update isn't live yet though
How often to they run promotions like this or promotions that save the seller some $$$?

I see there is an option to add a discount code when selling an item...any current ones?

I'm going to try to use stockx to sell new items either as opposed or in addition to eBay, now that I better understand the process...I like the model they are using

Though, most of the stuff I am or will be selling will most likely be used so I'll still have to resort to other methods to sell that stuff

I just sold something w/ a best offer Saturday on eBay, I accepted the best offer 10 minutes after receiving it

After a couple of hours passed I contacted the buyer and asked when he plans to make payment and his response was "I havnt paid you because somebody has a better price, if they don t accept the offer I ll definitely buy yours."

Not being stupid and not being a sucker, I relisted immediately and never replied to him...sold the item for about $15 more as well...my account is setup to start the non payment claim automatically so that'll run it's course and I'll get my seller fees back and be sure to give him approprate feedback :angry:

People have no couth, there's definitely times where I am trying to wheel and deal with multiple sellers on eBay for either the same item, or different items with the intentions of only making a purchase for one...instead of lobbing my best offer using that option if they have it on the listing I contact the seller via message with my price

eBay buyers, at least for shoes, have changed...no common decency with many...it's a different generation using it these days from when I first started using it 15 plus years ago

/rant

I'm dealing with a ****ty eBay seller right now. Bought a pair of XI Cap and Gowns, and they arrived worn and dirty even though the listing said "brand new in box". Requested a return, seller accepted within 5 minutes.... losing him the shipping and ebay fees. Not sure why he'd even do it to himself.

Back
Top Bottom