Has anyone else been using StockX?

beginning of this month I believe. It was maybe a day or two before they unsuccessfully tried looting FCNY
Word. Maybe I’m hella impatient, but shoes hasn’t gotten authenticated or shipped. Lol, hope my shoes wasn’t part of that. If so, oh well. I had a bid that I forgot to take off on goat for the same shoe. It got accepted and I was pissed. It’d be like destiny if I get a refund from stockx hahaha

Edit: yep, looks like they lost my package. There’s hella people on twitter complaining right now lol

Last edited:
Word. Maybe I’m hella impatient, but shoes hasn’t gotten authenticated or shipped. Lol, hope my shoes wasn’t part of that. If so, oh well. I had a bid that I forgot to take off on goat for the same shoe. It got accepted and I was pissed. It’d be like destiny if I get a refund from stockx hahaha

Edit: yep, looks like they lost my package. There’s hella people on twitter complaining right now lol

damn well ain’t that something. So as long as you receive the refund from StockX, that means destiny fulfilled

so may 28th order still “en route to StockX” today June 17.
They emailed me back on June 11th With this but there’s been no follow up or change to my order. What can I do?

Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for reaching out to StockX. It's understandable to want to make sure your package will arrive to StockX safely, especially when shipping an expensive item. I'll be more than glad to look into the details of this matter for you.

We recently identified an issue with the original seller and as a result, we have matched you with a new seller at no additional cost to you. This order has already arrived for verification. Our priority is getting you the item by any means necessary. Stay tuned for an update in the next few business days on your order!

Please let us know if you need anything else.

Best regards,

a few people on twitter been having holdups for like a month and others seem to get paid out right away. wtf is going on.

a few people on twitter been having holdups for like a month and others seem to get paid out right away. wtf is going on.

Where are you located? It seems like they are having major delays from the warehouses coming from the east coast.

I’m in California but no idea where the shoes I ordered are coming from.
still no update to “en route”.
once it’s been a month I’ll look into chargebacks and whatnot.

I bought my third pair of Bred 11's last month off StockX, but it looks like they came from EU. I got them super quick, like within a week

Sold my double up pair of Black/Red 11s. On the app I get the "An Authenticator is Verifying you Item" message, however on Desktop it has as status "Item Verified" . This is my first time selling so it's making me go "hmmmm" It shows on Sales as me having 1 and Sales amounts as $400 (I sold them at 400) YET it still shows it as "Pending" is there a delay between the Desktop and the App? I'm used to buying, not selling. If this goes well I MIGHT sell my double up pair of Chicago 1s.

These shops need to reopen drop offs, I'm not trying to send shoes worth a stack or better through the mail foh. (Maybe I'm spoiled since I never had to do it before, I always drop off or consign anything over 1500. They ****in my money up :lol:

These shops need to reopen drop offs, I'm not trying to send shoes worth a stack or better through the mail foh. (Maybe I'm spoiled since I never had to do it before, I always drop off or consign anything over 1500. They ****in my money up :lol:
I’ve done it multiple times and haven’t had any issues. The shoes are insured for the price you sold them for.
if something happens to them en route, you still get cashed out. Just make sure when you drop them off at UPS they weight/scan the package and give you a receipt.

Back
Top Bottom