hate being short. legit ways to get taller?

5'11" and im hella skinny so it makes look even more taller
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by solesavage

I was around 5'5 in high school, when I graduated during the summer I was 6'1 lol
Word? Damn... How tall are your parents?!

No joke. I was mad short in High School. My parents and siblings are shorter than me. 5'7 - 5'10ishh....Grew up playing soccer and basketball.

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by solesavage

I was around 5'5 in high school, when I graduated during the summer I was 6'1 lol
Word? Damn... How tall are your parents?!

No joke. I was mad short in High School. My parents and siblings are shorter than me. 5'7 - 5'10ishh....Grew up playing soccer and basketball.

5'5" Yup, I'm short
ohwell.gif
.   The Nike Airmax adds almost 2 inches to my height....lol.  There's really no way to get taller.  

Appreciating what you have is what really matters. 

5'5" Yup, I'm short
ohwell.gif
.   The Nike Airmax adds almost 2 inches to my height....lol.  There's really no way to get taller.  

Appreciating what you have is what really matters. 

5'7" flat footed. Like others said, you just have to make it look good on yourself.
Remember this, if your swag is right, they won't notice your height. Like there are people that I am taller than but the feel taller than me, if that makes any sense. If you don't mind it, they won't. The insecurity bleeds through your eyes.

5'7" flat footed. Like others said, you just have to make it look good on yourself.
Remember this, if your swag is right, they won't notice your height. Like there are people that I am taller than but the feel taller than me, if that makes any sense. If you don't mind it, they won't. The insecurity bleeds through your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom