Have a question or two about the OREO 6.

I want to buy the OREO 6 but i was wondering how do they fit, before i purchase them. i own a pair of space jam size 8.5 but it tight on me when i wear with the insoles to prevent the crease. i do own a pair of true blue three  size 8.5 and i use the insoles and they are perfectly fine with me and loving wearing them. so any feed back would be appreciated before i purchase, thank niketalk fam.

I usually wear a size 9.5, but on the VI's and VII's I wear a size 9. Seem to run a half size larger for me.

They Fit Very True to Size. I wear a SZ 10 in XX3's which an exact fit and a 10.5 in XI's which feels snug on me. With the flat nature of the Shoe an Exact fit will still allow you to put Force Fields or Decreasers in them without much hassle. Plus the Quality on them is surprisingly good.... Sooo much better then the CDP Carmines. Hopefully this of some help to you.

i have the carmines from the CDP size 11 (i wear 11 - 11.5) and they fit pretty snug. . .if that helps

the varsity red ones fit tight i got them in a size 11 but im a 11.5 but they are comfortable but the only thing is if you wear them a lot they will yellow after like 7 wears my 6's look like og infareds after 5 months lmao

so from a point scale of 10 anyone like the shoes and the comfort of the shoes?

The shoes are great. I wear a 10 in Jordan 11's, 9.5 in Jordan 12's, 9.5 in Jordan 6's, 10 in Jordan 3's... it all depends on the makeup of the shoe. The 6's and 12's seem to be that of a longer mold, more narrow fit, whereas the 11's, 3's, etc. fit true to size.
Besides that, terrific shoe, great quality, awesome look.

Back
Top Bottom