Have you discovered the unbelievable greatness of iTunes U? Update: Slick new app for iOS devices

So I need to drop out... ?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I downloaded the Harvard lectures on law/ethics. Can't remember the name right now, but certainly was worth checking out.

I downloaded the Harvard lectures on law/ethics. Can't remember the name right now, but certainly was worth checking out.

nice i was giong to take a classes at a CC college this summer in the stock market and art. This will save me some time and $
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

this has honestly got me excited, too bad im stuck studying for finals
laugh.gif

nice i was giong to take a classes at a CC college this summer in the stock market and art. This will save me some time and $
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

this has honestly got me excited, too bad im stuck studying for finals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninob1213

I think we should recommend good video that we find on these sites. There is def. a plethora of shizz that im not willing to spend all day looking through.. Ill post biz related stuff when I find something goood

imageqey.jpg

I'm a big fan of Yale's stuff.Stanford has great stuff too for a humanities inclined person.

Originally Posted by ninob1213

I think we should recommend good video that we find on these sites. There is def. a plethora of shizz that im not willing to spend all day looking through.. Ill post biz related stuff when I find something goood

imageqey.jpg

I'm a big fan of Yale's stuff.Stanford has great stuff too for a humanities inclined person.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I took the MIT Linear Algebra course over summer.

If you want to dive even further into this start emailing professors at prestigious universities and most of them are more than happy to provide study guides for their courses. I had a professor from Columbia give me Tests/Quizes and he even took it upon himself (probably his TA) to grade them and send them back to me. 

if you mean the one with Strang, yeah, that dude is amazing... i actually just finished watching those yesterday to supplement my Linear algebra class.. took me like 3 days straight. Linear Algebra never made so much sense
pimp.gif
 btw i am at Columbia right now, who was the prof you emailed? Spiegelman?
ps another GREAT site is khanacademy.com, its all run by this genius dude who has like 3 degrees in higher math/engineering and an MBA.. he really has a gift for explaining concepts in a simple way, and his vids cover just about anything from every level of math, chemistry, bio, physics, statistics, econ, banking/investing, etc

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I took the MIT Linear Algebra course over summer.

If you want to dive even further into this start emailing professors at prestigious universities and most of them are more than happy to provide study guides for their courses. I had a professor from Columbia give me Tests/Quizes and he even took it upon himself (probably his TA) to grade them and send them back to me. 

if you mean the one with Strang, yeah, that dude is amazing... i actually just finished watching those yesterday to supplement my Linear algebra class.. took me like 3 days straight. Linear Algebra never made so much sense
pimp.gif
 btw i am at Columbia right now, who was the prof you emailed? Spiegelman?
ps another GREAT site is khanacademy.com, its all run by this genius dude who has like 3 degrees in higher math/engineering and an MBA.. he really has a gift for explaining concepts in a simple way, and his vids cover just about anything from every level of math, chemistry, bio, physics, statistics, econ, banking/investing, etc

Just graduated college today and came across this post randomly. Kinda ironic, but it's dope as hell and I wish I knew about this earlier.
Any lectures or anything that any of you recommend? Just looking to get my Good Will Hunting on at this point really. Prob gonna check out that psychology thing at Yale.

Just graduated college today and came across this post randomly. Kinda ironic, but it's dope as hell and I wish I knew about this earlier.
Any lectures or anything that any of you recommend? Just looking to get my Good Will Hunting on at this point really. Prob gonna check out that psychology thing at Yale.

Back
Top Bottom