Have You Ever Dumped a Long Term GF?

man was looking for a way out and the cat gave him that

what if the chick put her cat down to appease him lol

man was looking for a way out and the cat gave him that

what if the chick put her cat down to appease him lol
She probably Got a new man who can pay his car note on time and likes cats/animals.

Back in February I was typing up a long 5 paragraph update on my lunch break, ended up not finishing writing and later that day my phone restarted for an automatic update so I lost the whole draft :angry:

Anyways, her phone was being repaired and the shop needed to keep it for the rest of the week until the new battery came in. So that derailed my breakup plan, cause her I had a lot of documents and photography on her phone that I needed.

In the end I heeded the advice in here, I need to get to a more "established" point in my life. One of the things that hindered me in my 20s was jumping from job to job if I would've stayed at one for a few years I would've been salot further, and I think the same analogy applies here. I've never been on any dating apps, the whole "serial dating" thing I think is setting up apot of dudes for failure.

As for the cat, its not vomiting as frequently. We've been experimented with the litterbox, we got an enclosed retractable electronic one with crystal litter and it has eliminated the "surprise" poos and urinating. Plus it's like 12 years old so how many years does it really have left?

hustle-and-flow-hard.gif

Lemme shoot you some bail -- there's NEVER a good time to have that breakup talk. You gotta sack up and do it. Be honest. Honesty does not mean cruel, plenty of people conflate the two. Tell her, tell her why, and move forward respectfully.

Man ive deaded two relationships that were meaningful.

One when i was in my early 20’s. Last 1.5 yrs. Chick got lazy. Very unmotivated and lacked confidence. I paid for her school semester and when the fasfa or pell, cant even remember, came in she spent it all while on a family trip. Like a band aid. She still Has that mentality/ethic 10 yrs later.

Second one was late 20’s. Chick was the one. Bomb sex. Very pretty and outgoing. But she was an up and coming actress and didnt see her motivation to make bread. She babysitting and touring in a play here and there. Another burden. In my head at least.

Advice: Dead the chick. So
Many good and responsible women out there. Just waiting

Recently had a break up with my girl of ~2 years

It was tough at first, and I won't lie miss a little bit of the companionship, but honestly the number 1 feeling I feel is relief. Tells me everything I need to know.

Recently had a break up with my girl of ~2 years

It was tough at first, and I won't lie miss a little bit of the companionship, but honestly the number 1 feeling I feel is relief. Tells me everything I need to know.

why did you break up with her? whose decision was it

Back
Top Bottom