Having bubble guts in the car unappreciation!

Driving with the BG's increases your emotional state 10 fold. Dudes be in the car yellin, cryin and prayin at the same time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Driving with the BG's increases your emotional state 10 fold. Dudes be in the car yellin, cryin and prayin at the same time
laugh.gif

realest $%@ i ever read.

didn't a fellow Nt'er hit some dude on his bike trying to get to the crib cuz he had to drop the kids off at the pool. Also that photos
sick.gif
, but props to him for finishing the race.
roll.gif

I once left work and as I was walking out the door I was thinking "I could go a pee but it won't be long until I'm home" then there was a huge wreck and the highway I was on totally gridlocked for about 2 hours.

I don't think I've ever been in so much pain in my life.

Originally Posted by kdawg

I once left work and as I was walking out the door I was thinking "I could go a pee but it won't be long until I'm home" then there was a huge wreck and the highway I was on totally gridlocked for about 2 hours.

I don't think I've ever been in so much pain in my life.

For times like these, always safe to keep one in your glove compartment..... 
laugh.gif

peepeebottle-thumb.jpg

frown.gif
 that sucks. Bubble guts when you are in bed with a girl and you know you cant go, since the walls are paper thin. SMH

Originally Posted by spincv

frown.gif
 that sucks. Bubble guts when you are in bed with a girl and you know you cant go, since the walls are paper thin. SMH

turn the shower on.

Definitely unappreciated, i remember when i had to go about a year ago during class and since the bathrooms at my college are pretty dirty i just said %*%! it and left class. I drove down to the Target a few blocks away from campus and used the bathrooms there
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom