Having Freinds that NEVER wanna go on VACA FTMFL

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Start hanging around white people champ, you'll thank me for it later.  They actually like to travel and do things.  WE for some reason or another don't like to.

QFT& they're down for ANYTHING!

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Start hanging around white people champ, you'll thank me for it later.  They actually like to travel and do things.  WE for some reason or another don't like to.

QFT& they're down for ANYTHING!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I'm that type of person as well OP
ohwell.gif

Don't feel like things will be "exciting" other places. Nothing memorable or interesting will happen...

AKA you're broke.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I'm that type of person as well OP
ohwell.gif

Don't feel like things will be "exciting" other places. Nothing memorable or interesting will happen...

AKA you're broke.

I feel you on this. I've been trying to go on a trip this year but haven't went anywhere yet, having some cheap and broke friends. I don't have much $ but I want to enjoy myself while I'm still young, I'll be working for the rest of my life. Time has been flying by too fast lately for me, I hate that.

I feel you on this. I've been trying to go on a trip this year but haven't went anywhere yet, having some cheap and broke friends. I don't have much $ but I want to enjoy myself while I'm still young, I'll be working for the rest of my life. Time has been flying by too fast lately for me, I hate that.

2e1vxtt.jpg

@iLL W1LLiam's avy...
roll.gif

Yeah, my boys never have funds...or interest to go anywhere.  It's a good thing we have Vegas.  That's the only spot they are all down to go to.  I've tried heading up to catch games on road trips and there's no interest.  Going on vacation to spring break destinations, no budge.  Snowboarding trips, nope.

I just go with my girl, she's down to go anywhere.

2e1vxtt.jpg

@iLL W1LLiam's avy...
roll.gif

Yeah, my boys never have funds...or interest to go anywhere.  It's a good thing we have Vegas.  That's the only spot they are all down to go to.  I've tried heading up to catch games on road trips and there's no interest.  Going on vacation to spring break destinations, no budge.  Snowboarding trips, nope.

I just go with my girl, she's down to go anywhere.

Son...

I know exactly how you feel about this situation, but I'm in a worse one... and you know why... because I can fly anywhere for free because of my job and I'm willing to hook dudes up and these Bum.A.N.'s still don't want to do nothing.

The friends I came up with though from my youth are either hardened criminals, serving time, dead, broke, and/or heavy drug users.

I got my one boy in Cali who I be pleading with son to let's hit up where ever like PR, DR, Brazil, Cancun, Miami, Vegas, and dude be like yeah yeah yeah, but he don't take it seriously.

To make it worse he's single... now though recently so there should be no excuse, and to make matters worse... I got a cousin in Florida that works for Delta and he is recently single and he just drinks and gamble and never wants to leave stupid Tampa
smh.gif

Man some of us NT'ers need to get up and do something together (no mo) man because the majority of my associates, at this stage in life the word friend doesn't come easily, are burnouts to the fullest.

Son...

I know exactly how you feel about this situation, but I'm in a worse one... and you know why... because I can fly anywhere for free because of my job and I'm willing to hook dudes up and these Bum.A.N.'s still don't want to do nothing.

The friends I came up with though from my youth are either hardened criminals, serving time, dead, broke, and/or heavy drug users.

I got my one boy in Cali who I be pleading with son to let's hit up where ever like PR, DR, Brazil, Cancun, Miami, Vegas, and dude be like yeah yeah yeah, but he don't take it seriously.

To make it worse he's single... now though recently so there should be no excuse, and to make matters worse... I got a cousin in Florida that works for Delta and he is recently single and he just drinks and gamble and never wants to leave stupid Tampa
smh.gif

Man some of us NT'ers need to get up and do something together (no mo) man because the majority of my associates, at this stage in life the word friend doesn't come easily, are burnouts to the fullest.

Happens to me everytime I plan a trip, everyone's down until the week of, then "something comes up"
This year it looks like i'll be rolling solo..if not with lil bro

Happens to me everytime I plan a trip, everyone's down until the week of, then "something comes up"
This year it looks like i'll be rolling solo..if not with lil bro

Never had that problem. I have a rotation of about 8 friends that I can go out of town with. If i am going to a sporting event I will hit certain people up. If i am going out of town for a holiday I hit the others up.

Never had that problem. I have a rotation of about 8 friends that I can go out of town with. If i am going to a sporting event I will hit certain people up. If i am going out of town for a holiday I hit the others up.

It sucks when your friends want to be too cheap to go anywhere when you KNOW they got money. Been planning to hit up a couple spots since DECEMBER...they front like they don't got any money every single time I bring it up.
smh.gif
But they're quick to gather up at my crib and play out my Gears Of War 2(it's like..not even my game anymore
laugh.gif
) till 5am all the time or go to someone else's house and DO THE SAME THING...I'm not tryin to sit around all the time man.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I need some better non lazy friends.
laugh.gif

It sucks when your friends want to be too cheap to go anywhere when you KNOW they got money. Been planning to hit up a couple spots since DECEMBER...they front like they don't got any money every single time I bring it up.
smh.gif
But they're quick to gather up at my crib and play out my Gears Of War 2(it's like..not even my game anymore
laugh.gif
) till 5am all the time or go to someone else's house and DO THE SAME THING...I'm not tryin to sit around all the time man.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I need some better non lazy friends.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Son...

smh.gif

That honestly sucks. I wish I had a friend who has airline hookups. I would be traveling every chance I get.

Man some of us NT'ers need to get up and do something together (no mo) man because the majority of my associates, at this stage in life the word friend doesn't come easily, are burnouts to the fullest

I'd be down. NTers can vouch, if I say I'm going to show up, I will do so. I am in a similar situation to OP, but I don't have tons of friends period who still reside here locally so it's magnified. Same time, I am a lifetime introvert so I have no qualms about going across country all by myself and still have a great time.

But yea, big time concert, parade, or some type of event, somebody start a topic far enough ahead of time and we can probably get a decent turnout. Obviously NTers from that major city plus guys in nearby cities then dudes like me who just like to travel would showup. It also opens up the option of splitting costs like sharing a hotel room or something.

I'd especially be down to doing something in P.R., D.R., Africa, or South America given the opportunity. The latter two just have to plan way in advance because that's expensive. But I've never been to any of those places

Man some of us NT'ers need to get up and do something together (no mo) man because the majority of my associates, at this stage in life the word friend doesn't come easily, are burnouts to the fullest

I'd be down. NTers can vouch, if I say I'm going to show up, I will do so. I am in a similar situation to OP, but I don't have tons of friends period who still reside here locally so it's magnified. Same time, I am a lifetime introvert so I have no qualms about going across country all by myself and still have a great time.

But yea, big time concert, parade, or some type of event, somebody start a topic far enough ahead of time and we can probably get a decent turnout. Obviously NTers from that major city plus guys in nearby cities then dudes like me who just like to travel would showup. It also opens up the option of splitting costs like sharing a hotel room or something.

I'd especially be down to doing something in P.R., D.R., Africa, or South America given the opportunity. The latter two just have to plan way in advance because that's expensive. But I've never been to any of those places

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Son...

smh.gif

That honestly sucks. I wish I had a friend who has airline hookups. I would be traveling every chance I get.

Back
Top Bottom