HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Bro, this episode.

Dude is a savage.
“Boar on the floor”

Shiv is finer than a mother though.

Just found this thread tonight.
Episode had me so “open mouthed” I had to come see the thread.

A little disappointed with page 1, but glad to see Zik spoiling episode 4, I’m ready for another one after Kendall ****ing over Roman per usual, Shiv out thotting again and King Roy boar flooring some of his best minds.

Man, Gerrri would get the pipe, too.
Shiv so fine

Last edited:
I'm watching the news about the Odessa mass shooting and the way it went down is eerily similar to the shooting in the most recent episode.

Down to the live news being on air during the shooting and the anchors just dipping right in the middle.

Crazy :smh:

I'm watching the news about the Odessa mass shooting and the way it went down is eerily similar to the shooting in the most recent episode.

Down to the live news being on air during the shooting and the anchors just dipping right in the middle.

Crazy :smh:
wait WHAT???
what happened in odessa???
another one???

Oh and another thing, I'm thinking. Maybe there are cameras on the roof/balcony and Logan actually saw Kendall stand up on the ledge and is low-key super worried about him but didnt want to show it. Then as we see at the end of the ep they raise then glass way higher so nobody can jump off.

Plus given the suicide they can just say they changed it cuz of that.

was it a white person???
Yes.

https://niketalk.com/threads/mass-shooting-thread-waiting-on-the-next-one.672592/page-118

Last edited:
Tom so lame
Damn shiv p prolly hella wet
Roman and Gerry gonna smash each other
Before this series is over
Her nipples are big
And big aereolas
Could tell while she was talking to him
Was poking through that red sweater
Her breasts saggy
But I’d still suck em
They all suckas
If u think on it
Kendall the only one with big enough balls
To even go against Logan
So he gets all the respect from me
Everyone else is so p

You called it, :lol:...sorta. Now we'll see if he can actually have intercourse or not.
I think Roman wants Gerri
That phone sex **** with his girl
was weird

He has a mommy complex :lol:. Gerri knew how to push them buttons though, lol. His girl was trash, :smh:. I'm still waiting to see if he actually wants sex or not though. Both his chicks say he doesn't smash them, and the only times he got relief he did it himself.

Any takers on a $100 Shiv or Gerri nudity bet??

Surprisingly, I would rather see Gerri over Shiv right now :rofl:. But I doubt if any of them do it :smh:

Oh wow this is going bad to horribly to pure disaster.

Shiv ****ing up at dinner and thinks yeah lets reveal to the Pierce's and her fam for the first time she's taking over :lol:

Trying to botch the whole thing.

Rome is a sick ****. One of those weird sexual deviants.

Kendall ****ting the bed? :rofl:

Respect to Logan not being bullied or dictated his deal. First they eek out an extra billi then put terms on the deal.

Last edited:
Roman is such a little ****ing dickhead. I wonder if he’ll every **** Geri or if he’ll just jerk off while she berates him.

What the **** was shiv thinking. Entitled brat. :lol: but she was never going to be the boss anyways.

Back
Top Bottom