HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

Greg hoping not to get roasted about killed me... I had to pause the show because I couldnt stop laughing... Greg keeps getting better

Seems like a flashback to childhood with Roman getting the backhand... May be the tipping point to the kids joining forces... Kendall giving the medicine to Logan and his sudden turn towards being sick cannot be a coincidence.

Kendall giving the medicine to Logan and his sudden turn towards being sick cannot be a coincidence.

tumblr_pqbwhduYZW1rdttc4_250.gif

I'm all caught up with this show now.
Really good stuff bro. I’m gonna keep my eye open for this. Did they ever mention how he got those top advisors?

As a random occurrence or a specific plot device? Also - who are the black people on this show? I legit can’t think of any of the top. Not even the help :lol:

The dude who played Obama in "southside with you" was in the first season then disappeared

The black dancers at that one event in the first season

The black comedian in this most recent episode

Seems like a flashback to childhood with Roman getting the backhand... May be the tipping point to the kids joining forces... Kendall giving the medicine to Logan and his sudden turn towards being sick cannot be a coincidence.
I thought he just threw up cause he was trippin off the article

:rofl:@ Roman getting smacked up

Why do I feel like Roman got smacked up by Logan before? Am I bugging on that ?

Also like to throw this out there
Logan wife kinda sexy for an old lady too
This bout to turn into a gilf thread, :lol:. Next thing you know someone gonna be posting about Rhea raspy voice is sexy, and how they want to climb up Nan :rofl:

None of them aint touching Gerri so it's whatever :pimp:

Last few episodes they made it a point to show Ken giving him the meds and he was also looking quite shook at the table when Nan came , Kendall constantly asking "are you okay dad" ... I understand he still isn't too far removed from being in a coma, but Its just a thought with everything that Logan has over his head.

Reactions: wr
Same thing I thought

Last few episodes they made it a point to show Ken giving him the meds and he was also looking quite shook at the table when Nan came , Kendall constantly asking "are you okay dad" ... I understand he still isn't too far removed from being in a coma, but Its just a thought with everything that Logan has over his head.

I thought it had to do with the article that was posted, and him not wanting Nan to find out before they could make the deal. I'll have to rewatch the ep again, I didn't pick up on that angle of Kendall tampering with the meds.

binge watched season 1 this past weekend and HOLY ****! this series is amazing.
the jabs between characters is something like you rarely witness. writing is solid from beginning to end

everyone's godamn horrible, but also very human.
show makes a good case of exposing wealthy people as who they are - insecure, full of pathos and even deranged, but protected at any cost

Reactions: Ube
Ooooh ****
I didn’t even realize till u said it
Roman IS gay
It all makes sense now

roman is NOT gay. he's a deviant who sexually gets off on power.
he's deranged and has no feelings for people. he admitted it himself a the wedding reception (season 1) in the form of a joke

Yall buying in too much to Greg being some mastermind :lol:

:lol: Greg? Cunning? What show is this?

he's aware of the power structure of connivers and liars. he's learning their ways and doing it well working himself up the ladder

Why do I feel like Roman got smacked up by Logan before? Am I bugging on that ?

This bout to turn into a gilf thread, :lol:. Next thing you know someone gonna be posting about Rhea raspy voice is sexy, and how they want to climb up Nan :rofl:

None of them aint touching Gerri so it's whatever :pimp:

You feel that way because of the way kendall reacted as if they've experienced this before. Also remember kendall acted the same way back in season 1 when logan smacked his kid

You feel that way because of the way kendall reacted as if they've experienced this before. Also remember kendall acted the same way back in season 1 when logan smacked his kid

Yes! That what it was, I guess I mixed up the recipients of his rage :lol:

Best show on TV, don't @ me :pimp:

- is it just me or is Shiv draggin a wagon? :nerd:
- "we here for you":rofl:
- can't believe that Logan smacked Roman like that.
- the Pierce family drama is crazy. Glad that they sniffed out Rhea.
- are we supposed to assume that the company trying to take over Roystar paid the comedian to make jokes about them? Seems that way

Last edited:
Shiv got a caboose back there. She hiding it better than Ava Duverny

Ain't nobody gonna say anything bout Roman who can only get off to his corporate nanny talking dirty to him
:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom