HBO SERIES SUCCESSION..... OH......SO NOW YALL TRYNA HOP ON THE BANDWAGON

The Christmas Tree :lol: :lol:

Greg getting mad love for suing Greenpeace :lol: :pimp:

Not much insight into next week with that being preview but it’s Ken’s 40th birthday so I’m expecting ****ery :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: **** Greenpeace

Tom scene with Ken made the whole thing a bit depressing with his chances.

I was about to call this ep a bit of filler with the problems Ken has been running in to with communicating with his lawyer and their relationship. Plus most of it being about who they'll pick as the next president to make the whole cruise crimes go away.

Its funny how Rom and Shiv pick potential candidates that are like them. The VP seems like a no go but its somebody Logan can control.

Connor :rofl: Show takes a different turn if they actually pushed him.

Bit of a filler. Starting new storyline post-shareholder meeting. Still entertaining scenes though. Kendall and Tom was good. Roman and Andy from Weeds too.

I enjoyed the dialogue and interactions this episode.

Kendall fired Lisa? That was surprising to me. :nerd:

Tom/Kendall scene was depressing to me. When he took those pics, dude had the "**** it, I'm gone anyway" look. The scene really captured how no one gives AF about that man & how he truly feels that inside. :frown:

What was up with that Logan/Kelly stare? Gotta to be more than it, than a reference to them possibly ****ing. Was that them both cosigning what Roman was saying?

Think those final moments sealed Shiv to join Kendall somehow.
Roman picking Roman with a Logan cosign is hell disrespectful given Roman's lack of intelligence.
:rofl:

But is Kendall ready for that potential support? Seems like he is falling apart himself.

PO

Last edited:
:rofl: at how Ken, Shiv, and Rom learn about their own mother's upcoming wedding - the toxicity and pettiness of these folks is amazing :lol:

Kendall fired Lisa? That was surprising to me. :nerd:

What was up with that Logan/Kelly stare? Gotta to be more than it, than a reference to them possibly ****ing. Was that them both cosigning what Roman was saying?
Yeah I didn't see that coming either, she is supposedly the best in the biz, personality clash though

I took the stare to mean that Logan had already decided on Mencken and appreciated how Roman came to the same conclusion. He seems to be getting it.

Yeah I didn't see that coming either, she is supposedly the best in the biz, personality clash though

I took the stare to mean that Logan had already decided on Mencken and appreciated how Roman came to the same conclusion. He seems to be getting it.

More than that he'd already decided...it showed he and Kerry had discussed the entire topic before. Hence her earlier co-sign when Mencken's name came up...which caught everyone in the room off guard that she'd have the audacity to speak when her opinion mattered the LEAST in the entire room next to Greg. That's also when Roman realized Logan was smashing and why he said..."Definitely ****ing" when Logan/Kerry left. The whole episode was hinting at it. From their banter in the car at Shiv's expense to the hotel room scene.

Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 1.37.07 PM.png

I agree, they had obviously already discussed the issue. She should shut up though, side chick looking for the ring. Logan has already been proven to be short sighted with his female choices. lol

Tom SPAZZING:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edit: Kendall going HAM with Treehouse :lol:

Kendall is on one, man :rofl: Have we confirmed if he’s back on drugs?

MY GUY GREG :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
They got some good guess spots this season :lol:

Alexander Skarsgård was pretty funny especially following Adrien Brody.

Man what a great showcase of how pathetic each of the siblings are. They are so unaware its sad.

Same for Tom and Greg.

Last edited:
So.... Where is the gift? Is it real? Did Naomi take it? What y'all think? :nerd:

Some of the storylines going so fast. Waystar good now because of the DOJ? Not sure how this is going to end or what to look forward too now in the show. Would love it if Shiv somehow joined Kendall to **** Logan though. :pimp:

Man... You can tell Kendall was not going to say "home" when he said "I wish I was"..... :frown:

Roman stay getting played. :lol:
They must be attempting to reveal he was abused or something with all these sexual/relationship problem/references about his character. :smh:

PO

Back
Top Bottom