HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

in the western usa, there is a fungal disease that has been growing in infections called valley fever. this fungus lives in the soil. when its disrupted through digging it releases spores in the air. a person can breath in the spores and it lodges in the lungs and proceeds to multiply.
i've heard of people moving to the central valley in California and getting Valley Fever and they would have to sell their house and move away.

Wait so what happens after you get this valley fever? It lodges in your lungs and multiples but what type of physical manifestations/symptoms are there? Is it contagious?

Wait so what happens after you get this valley fever? It lodges in your lungs and multiples but what type of physical manifestations/symptoms are there? Is it contagious?

as far as I know it's not contagious

as far as I know it's not contagious

Damn, although it only appears in rare cases, that rash looks NASTY :sick: It reads as something that goes away after a few weeks to months though so it’s manageable. I guess people move out of their houses because it lingers?

Damn, although it only appears in rare cases, that rash looks NASTY :sick: It reads as something that goes away after a few weeks to months though so it’s manageable. I guess people move out of their houses because it lingers?
the extreme cases may linger longer. but in the case of some friends it was about 8 months and they had enough

Why is the finale of The Last of Us lumped in with all these recent and historical sporting events? Was it THAT popular when airing live? :lol:

Why is the finale of The Last of Us lumped in with all these recent and historical sporting events? Was it THAT popular when airing live? :lol:

i thought someone posted on here (or maybe twitter) that The Last of Us was up there with House of the Dragon numbers.

Back
Top Bottom