HBO: The Last of Us (Season 2 is a go)...Sundays @ 9PM EST...Pedro Pascal&Bella Ramsey=Joel&Ellie...NO SPOILERS IF YOU'VE PLAYED THE GAMES

unironically yes. LGBTQ has expanded immensly,

1675180922015.png

up wards of 60% of gen z LGBT people, ID as BI or other.

1675181348507.png

tons of people who in previous years we would have simply called straight, now identify in some variety of Q+

which is cool for them, but when we talk about representation, we usually are talking about gay or lesbian or trans characters.
a show with a character who felt feelings for a girl in high school but now exclusively dates men

no one is going to be like "wow great representation"

60 percent? The most ive seen is 20 percent. :lol:

all im saying it feels like people are looking for backlash, when really you should just take the W.

Great episode of TV, most people like it.
the people who are mad are pretty small percentage of weirdos and grifters.

and the market will continue to deliver diverse shows because that's what audiences demand.

I work in Film and TV, trust me.
no one is listening or cares about rando conservatives get mad about on twitter.

but people are HIGHLY attuned to having diverse casts, because they know if they don't
the market will **** on them.

I wouldnt dismiss them as rando conservatives or small percentage of grifters when states like Florida exist. And politicians like Desantis are proposing bills limiting minority studies. If Trump has taught us one thing these people are not simply existing in the fringes. They are out there and they vote.

I wouldnt dismiss them as rando conservatives when states like Florida exist. And politicians like Desantis are proposing bills limiting minority studies. If Trump has taught us one thing these people are not simply existing in the fringes. They are out there and they vote.

politics is different question, im just talking about tv creators and the audience for TV.

Nick Offerman wasn't supposed to actually say the line "Not today, you New World Order jackboot ****s".

Druckmann had it in the script as a thought for Bill during the scene.

But Offerman liked it enough that he was going to use it as a line.

sooo, anyways about TLOUS show...

episode 4 will be the shortest of the series at 50 min
I wonder if they’ll continue with the theme of killing off a character every episode

Seems like they’re following a formula of having someone give an exceptional performance cameo and then killing them off

I thoroughly enjoyed nico Parker in ep 1, torv in ep 2 and then offerman and Barrett in ep 3

bill's house was like a mini mansion. They also had electricity and hot water for 20 years. They were living better than some people do now.

Nick Offerman wasn't supposed to actually say the line "Not today, you New World Order jackboot ****s".

Druckmann had it in the script as a thought for Bill during the scene.

But Offerman liked it enough that he was going to use it as a line.
I love how they put the “don’t tread on me” flag in his crib lol

And then all the USA and guns stuff

Made the reveal into his love story even better since it was the last thing to expect

I guess he preserved the truck and had all that gas he saved. But I was wondering how he was producing the electricity and clean water.

I think there were probably more than one attack on their compound. I think they showed that scene to show how Bill had changed and how the most important thing in his life was Frank. It’s crazy the lengths we will go for someone or something we love.

Even the ending made sense.

I wonder if they’ll continue with the theme of killing off a character every episode

Seems like they’re following a formula of having someone give an exceptional performance cameo and then killing them off

I thoroughly enjoyed nico Parker in ep 1, torv in ep 2 and then offerman and Barrett in ep 3
it seems like most here have played the game already but

without giving any spoilers I think the father and son is this episode

There's some brutal one's to come but they won't be in every episode

Back
Top Bottom