HBO's "GIRLS" Vol. "That Was Way Harsh, Tai"...

Allison Williams looks mad skinny now smh. She was already skinny to begin with too

i like the british girl...

i think her name is jemimah 
laugh.gif

This show is awesome. Not as good as How To Make it in America, but still good. Allison Williams........hhhhhhhnnnnnnnngggggggg

I just saw the 1st episode of season two and here are some of my thoughts without spoiling it:
1) you'll never guess who guess stars in this season :lol:
2) Allison Williams :nerd: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Lena still doesn't care about being naked on the show :lol: and ughhh

I just saw the 1st episode of season two and here are some of my thoughts without spoiling it:

will not watch.
enough is enough already

ima have to get the first season

show full of white girls is 
nthat.gif
...mediocre or not 

i still got to finish season 1. but i got hate for Girls for taking that roster spot, previously held by How to Make it In America. That show had swag, it was better use of NYC and it had sex scenes featuring girls that i enjoy seeing naked. also it was fun to watch.

In a perfect world...I would be watching the premiere of How to make it in America not this :smh:

watching right now...spotted Danny Glover aka Childish Gambino :nerd:

Yes that was indeed Childish Gambino

I had a feeling a black guy would be involved. Just didn't see him having sex with Hannah so fast lol

Call me crazy but if I had a shot at any of the girls in real life, I'd choose Shoshana ...she's my favorite character next to Hannah.

In a perfect world...I would be watching the premiere of How to make it in America not this :smh:

watching right now...spotted Danny Glover aka Childish Gambino :nerd:

donald glover

and not to be a beast, but Allison williams cant cover those things up like that. come on now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom