HBO's "GIRLS" Vol. "That Was Way Harsh, Tai"...

Call me crazy but if I had a shot at any of the girls in real life, I'd choose Shoshana ...she's my favorite character next to Hannah.
Shoshana is the best character, easily. Ray broke down why she's awesome when they were talking. Plus she's got a healthy chest.

Marnie is the best looking, especially tonight when she was singing and the awkward gay scene sex... I knew she wouldn't get naked, but I was disappointed anyway.

Good season premiere. Got to see what everyone was up to and they're all basically in the same place. The AV Club summed it up nicely
The characters on Girls  are still young enough that they think they can change their fundamental selves simply by willing some new self into existence. That’s present throughout this episode. Hannah denies her attraction to Adam. Elijah tries not being gay. Hannah tries not to fall too heavily for Sandy, her new boyfriend (played by everybody’s favorite, Donald Glover). Marnie tries not to be jealous of Charlie and Audrey. Shoshanna tries to deny her feeling for Ray. And on and on. The only regular who seems at all comfortable with her current lot in life is Jessa
http://www.avclub.com/articles/its-about-time,90492/

should I feel bad that im slightly attracted to Hannah?

I didnt even know she was the show's creator, and pretty much the director for the first season...

Shoshana can catch It easily :evil:

But first I will put the D in her mouth so she can **** :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think allisons ever going to do nude scenes,

This season is going to be good
Yep
“Uh, I’m not planning on getting naked,” the actress said during a recent interview, although she couldn't get into the details of how that's written into her contract.“But, yeah, I’m not planning on it.”

Last edited:
Old Adam needs to comeback
mean.gif
maybe we wont see him that much this season, dude has been getting alot of gigs..its cool to see him in things..

when i saw him on j edgar and i think even lincoln i was 
eek.gif

thats a good look for him.

i think we are going to see this cast in alot of stuff in the near future.

I've heard about this show but didn't know if it was worth watching or not.

Is it a chick-type show or is it more of a look into the Brooklyn/hipster lifestyle?

When Marnie was eating and she said "I'm not gonna do like Hannah does and order 6 pizzas to feel better" :lol:

Marnie :wow: and Shoshanna :wow: i want to see Marnie naked this season not Hannah.

i was surprised that Girls won 2 awards tonight at the Golden Globes :D

When Marnie was eating and she said "I'm not gonna do like Hannah does and order 6 pizzas to feel better" :lol:

Marnie :wow: and Shoshanna :wow: i want to see Marnie naked this season not Hannah.

i was surprised that Girls won 2 awards tonight at the Golden Globes :D

I just read the Lena Dunham (Hannah) was criticized for only having white people on the show. Which, I guess would explain her banging Childish Gambino 5 minutes into season 2. I hope that's not the only he's there.

Still a good beginning to season 2 tho. :pimp:

I don't think allisons ever going to do nude scenes,

This season is going to be good
Yep

“Uh, I’m not planning on getting naked,” the actress said during a recent interview, although she couldn't get into the details of how that's written into her contract.“But, yeah, I’m not planning on it.”

reads this
then remembers this

will not watch.
enough is enough already

trust me dude, you might want to stay around for a couple of more episodes like around the 20 minute mark :nerd: [cough ahem allison scene cough ahem]

>D
it better be one hawt girl on girl scene then >D

I just read the Lena Dunham (Hannah) was criticized for only having white people on the show. Which, I guess would explain her banging Childish Gambino 5 minutes into season 2. I hope that's not the only he's there.

Still a good beginning to season 2 tho. :pimp:

pretty much. Although he may be useful in the season, CG is just a token character

Marnie!!! I pay for HBO to see them thangs, covering them girls up ain't realistic...really took me out of the scene.
She need to go nack to acting school, learn to commit to the scene.

Marnie!!! I pay for HBO to see them thangs, covering them girls up ain't realistic...really took me out of the scene.
She need to go nack to acting school, learn to commit to the scene.

..agreed. (i dnt pay for HBO but still :lol:)

Disappointed. I felt like she was covering them up for the camera, which really took me out the scene..

..Shoshana needs to stop frontin as well and let them thangs BREATHE! :lol:

I seen a nipple or two in the Marnie scene :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
I highly doubt there was a nipple

It did seem odd and obvious she was covering up. They could have just left the bra on without it being awkward.

I highly doubt there was a nipple

It did seem odd and obvious she was covering up. They could have just left the bra on without it being awkward.

nah I saw a glimpse of a nipple and some side boob. But the scene was dumb. she didnt even have to take it off really

Back
Top Bottom