HBO's "GIRLS" Vol. "That Was Way Harsh, Tai"...

Tiny Furniture put me to sleep and was pretentious mumblecore garbage from a spoiled chick who, for whatever reason, thinks the world wants to see her naked. Can't believe dudes feel comfortable watching this show. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Tiny Furniture put me to sleep and was pretentious mumblecore garbage from a spoiled chick who, for whatever reason, thinks the world wants to see her naked. Can't believe dudes feel comfortable watching this show. 
ohwell.gif

how'd you see the film?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

ohwell.gif

how'd you see the film?
It's on Netflix it's an ok movie.

Jessa in those heels
devil.gif

I think she married dude b/c she wants a green card plus he has money

"Time is a rubber band"  
pimp.gif

That was weird. Wonder how next season's gonna go with these new storylines popping up. But yeah, weird way to end.

Interesting episode. The wedding was bizarre but after Jessa's episode last week, it's not a surprise.
Ray is really funny and had some good lines tonight. Calling Hannah out on her dumb excuse to leave work, then saying "This is gonna be an Eyes Wide Shut party, I'm getting that vibe"
laugh.gif

Adam was the most surprising character on TV this season, he was awesome. Him crying at the wedding, "Time is a rubberband", then telling Hannah off in the most vicious way possible. And telling the paramedic "Don't let her in, she's a monster"
laugh.gif

tumblr_m5u381Uwzz1qdcfc3o1_500.gif

tumblr_m5srumHaqo1qzvyhvo1_500.gif

tumblr_m5td7uEYv21qeefoe.gif

tumblr_m5tns12Hjm1qj6xzto1_250.gif
tumblr_m5tns12Hjm1qj6xzto2_250.gif

I think I've come to the realization that this show so far is one of the best shows in quite some time. Every single character is perfect and plays their role so well.

"What's up J. Lo at the Grammy's?"
roll.gif

I listened to an interview with Lena and she said why she has so many nude scenes. I think she said that she finds it unfair to write episodes where she requires others, who have no input in the writing process, to get naked on camera.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I think I've come to the realization that this show so far is one of the best shows in quite some time. Every single character is perfect and plays their role so well.

ehhh, i don't know about that

probably  will get cancelled just like how to make it in america
eyes.gif

I listened to an interview with Lena and she said why she has so many nude scenes. I think she said that she finds it unfair to write episodes where she requires others, who have no input in the writing process, to get naked on camera.
so youre telling me shes setting up the others to show the goods in season 2
devil.gif

Sounds like bs. I'm sure they have meetings to discuss this kind of stuff or something written in contracts. Her fat +#* is trolling. 
This show is better than How to Make it in America 
ohwell.gif
 The writers dropped the ball.
tired.gif

I'd give the edge to "New Girl" over "Girls" though

Great Show....................Sarah Jessica Parker has taught us that small boobed white girls in NYC = Ratings....

Adam getting hit by a car
laugh.gif
got his feelings hurt by Hannah. I heard people say Adam might not be in season 2

Originally Posted by SCuse7

ehhh, i don't know about that

probably  will get cancelled just like how to make it in america
eyes.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
I really liked that show...

Girls already got a season 2 pick-up. They've already started filming.

Donald Glover is going to have a guest appearance.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

This will be my weddign song lol

I caught the show for the first time on this scene and fell in love with allison williams. She was gettin it!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Girls already got a season 2 pick-up. They've already started filming.

Donald Glover is going to have a guest appearance.

pimp.gif
If Community gets cancelled (god forbid) anytime soon, maybe he can parlay his role next season into a more prominent role in the future.

Back
Top Bottom