HBO's "GIRLS" Vol. "That Was Way Harsh, Tai"...

this past episode was probably my favorite of the series
-everything in Japan was great(including the title screen) :lol: man I gotta go there and stay for at least 2 weeks
-I can never get enough Shosh, she's my fave
-Balance between the characters was great this episode
-Fran's explanation of why he doesn't watch pron :lol:, the dude playing Fran has awesome expressions
-Fran when that kind of info is revealed, if you already didn't lock your phone, LOCK YOUR PHONE
- Hannah :smh: :stoneface:
- Adam is doing it :pimp:
- "don't be thirsty Ray" :lol:

I cringed when Hannah the manatee posed nude :x

I love Shosh and I knew she was gonna end up staying in Japan. I'm still mad they didnt show her goods in the beginning of the episode.

This season has been soooooo good so far! I love that Hannah, well actually Lena Dunham, has absolutely no shame!

Marnie's situation :rofl:

Aight man I might have to chill w this show after watching that gay sex scene man. That was over the top. Thats the dude from Ant-Man and HOC too? Wtf

Last edited:
Aight man I might have to chill w this show after watching that gay sex scene man. That was over the top. Thats the dude from Ant-Man and HOC too? Wtf
Stop being homophobic! If it was Marnie and Jessa or Shosh you'd have no problem!

This episode was definitely the worst of all 4 episodes so far this season. Not so entertaining 
ohwell.gif

Has nothing to do with being homophobic. That **** just was over the damn top and a lot of people on social media agree

Stop being homophobic! If it was Marnie and Jessa or Shosh you'd have no problem!

This episode was definitely the worst of all 4 episodes so far this season. Not so entertaining 
ohwell.gif
Please elaborate how @RoOk is being homophobic.

It's only gay sex. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 It wasn't like I ran to the bathroom and threw up but definitely unexpected tho. They didn't show any peen. Hell, last week they showed Marnie's husband peen, no said anything. Full frontal.

Anyway, Adam and Jessa is good look tho.

didn't wat ch the episode, looks like I'll have to brace myself when I watch tonight :lol:

I've watched this show from its original premiere until now, and don't know why ...I feel so ashamed brehs.

Last edited:
Just saw the funniest scene this season so far " the sauna" chick just breaks down crying after getting it on with Hanna I couldn't stop laughing

Is it me or is Hannah getting worse and worse as the seasons go by? She is truly a scumbag.

Nah not just you, Hannah is losing on the show, emotionally and mentally.

My guy Ray turned down Marnie? 
laugh.gif

I hate how she throws a fit when she doesn't get her way. I would've left the chick behind if I was the dude that came with her to the play.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees the regression in Hannah's personality. She seems meaner and more hurtful when things don't go her way.

Back
Top Bottom