HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

How did he not choose his job over his kid?

So she wanted him to move away and the burden fall almost entirely on her. You remember when her sister said he's like an uncle. Because she saw their son more than he did. He comes and leaves when he wants. That's not how a parent works. I have to work late, sorry.

And wouldn't you ask what are his likes, dislikes, because she's around him all day? Why should she have to tell him? It became like a competition. He starts crying and she's going to want to naturally want to help him. She's his mother.

Dude wasn't having discussions. Remember when he said I'll take him for this holiday so he can spend time with my parents. That wasn't something worthy of discussion? Maybe she had plans. But in his head, he felt he was doing a good thing by giving her a break.

It's a difference, as a single male you're naturally selfish. She could no longer be selfish and their kid comes first. After the kid he still operates as a single male, because he can, selfishness and all.

Nope. I disagree. Because his took he continued his career move in the bay, he chose it over his kid? Well, why couldn't she move to the bay to co-parent there??? I feel like ppl side with the female too much because she's the one baring the child. It's not like she couldn't move up there. She had a choice too.

You say he wasn't having discussions. Okay, was she??? Almost every scene we saw she (or her family) was standoff-ishh treating him like he was a deadbeat. And how was he supposed to know the baby's likes and dislikes when moms ain't even letting him watch the kid overnight.

Look, I'm not trying to say he's the best co-parenting dad ever. Nor am I saying that he couldn't have handled things better.

What I AM SAYING is that the [derogatory term of endearment for black people] was trying. And that's a lot more than can be said for some dudes out there. So NO, you don't have to praise him for doing 'fair enough ' or the 'bare minimum' but [Condolences] should atleast acknowledge it and trying to work with him.

Instead of treating him like he ain't done [fecal matter]. Did she every ask him when he wants to see the kid? Did she proactively inform him on the dates for the check-ups? Did she include him on the check-ups? Did she know the effort he was putting in outside of there interactions? The crib/nursery?

If you can even acknowledge the things he did do/is trying to do, then we the [fornicate aggressively] should he even try? Outside of potentially have a connection with his son, to everyone else he's just a deadbeat dad...no matter what he does.

Nope. I disagree. Because his took he continued his career move in the bay, he chose it over his kid? Well, why couldn't she move to the bay to co-parent there??? I feel like ppl side with the female too much because she's the one baring the child. It's not like she couldn't move up there. She had a choice too.

You say he wasn't having discussions. Okay, was she??? Almost every scene we saw she (or her family) was standoff-ishh treating him like he was a deadbeat. And how was he supposed to know the baby's likes and dislikes when moms ain't even letting him watch the kid overnight.

Look, I'm not trying to say he's the best co-parenting dad ever. Nor am I saying that he couldn't have handled things better.

What I AM SAYING is that the [derogatory term of endearment for black people] was trying. And that's a lot more than can be said for some dudes out there. So NO, you don't have to praise him for doing 'fair enough ' or the 'bare minimum' but [Condolences] should atleast acknowledge it and trying to work with him.

Instead of treating him like he ain't done [fecal matter]. Did she every ask him when he wants to see the kid? Did she proactively inform him on the dates for the check-ups? Did she include him on the check-ups? Did she know the effort he was putting in outside of there interactions? The crib/nursery?

If you can even acknowledge the things he did do/is trying to do, then we the [fornicate aggressively] should he even try? Outside of potentially have a connection with his son, to everyone else he's just a deadbeat dad...no matter what he does.

They live in Los Angeles and The Bay, he has a lot more job opportunities than Best Buy and where he works at now.

ohhhhh ok!

Since accepting that this is scripted television is completely out of the question for you, why hasn’t Tony Soprano been arrested yet for crimes he committed that were documented on TV?

He operates a known criminal enterprise and nobody has done anything about it! Why aren’t we outraged???!

We have to get to the bottom of this!

Why did they add the Molly part and her mom making it so dark for the last season?

Issa and Lawrence always have awkward encounters.

It was ****ed up having the black dumb dog named Flavor Flav. :rofl:

I guess they were trying to make a joke out of the substandard care POC get in hospitals/from doctors but that whole scene where they brought Molly's family to wrong patient was completely unnecessary and a waste of time

Nathan's slow drawl puts me to sleep every time. Issa's trying to force emotions for him because the ***** she wants has a baby.

Condolences looks like she's finally being an adult about co-parenting. Happy for them.

I guess they were trying to make a joke out of the substandard care POC get in hospitals/from doctors but that whole scene where they brought Molly's family to wrong patient was completely unnecessary and a waste of time

I laughed when he said sorry for your impending loss and the looks on both of the families faces

Last edited:
Episode was okay. The overall arc of this season just doesn’t feel like one that’s getting us ready for the show to end. So far, everything is just okay.

I know it’s a small world but it’s annoying how often Issa and Lawrence cross paths.

Back
Top Bottom