HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Nathan work on his anger issues during rehab or somn? dude was quick to whoop a dudes *** in a Lyft but wont throw 1s w a dude blatantly disrespecting him in his face. Granted it was his place of employment, but still.

Yeah this show looks like it’s gonna be headed towards. Rushed and disaster end
Nothing is rushed about it. I don't even see disaster. Its not like they're racing to hit and cover plot points or anticipated character moments. They've pretty much had this feel like any other season just with Lawrence being a father.

This is just like they weren't inspired to write a final season. Never had any ideas for a final season and they all leveled up so much they simply don't care.

598BA0CA-FCAB-421F-9D44-F9DC90E01C3A.gif
FCEFF628-F3A5-4A2A-859E-DDBB612283FE.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh, why did Lawrence call her back? :lol:

This season has been a disaster but we all know how its gonna end :lol:

They both realize they’re still in love with each other.

Have they ever not realized this though? They're only apart because she couldn't stomach the kid.

Issa's entire battle this season and perhaps period, is her desire to be loved/in-love and . I've seen this play out in real-time with women.

She KNOWS what she has with Lawrence but is still shaken over him and Condola having a baby and fears what comes with that if she goes over there. She's in-love with Nathan and knows there's something there, but the unfamiliarity and the uncertainty of what comes with him also frightens her and she doesn't always know where they stand. Peep how quick she jumped right back on Nathan's **** when he opened up and she got the reciprocation of energy she was always looking for. Note, that convo happened when she was sober and with him reaching out to her vs. her drunk dial to Lawrence. I thought that was a great instant callback to Molly's advice from the night before.

Last edited:
Have they ever not realized this though? They're only apart because she couldn't stomach the kid.

Issa's entire battle this season and perhaps period, is her desire to be loved/in-love and . I've seen this play out in real-time with women.

She KNOWS what she has with Lawrence but is still shaken over him and Condola having a baby and fears what comes with that if she goes over there. She's in-love with Nathan and knows there's something there, but the unfamiliarity and the uncertainty of what comes him also frightens her and she doesn't always know where they stand. Peep how quick she jumped right back on Nathan's **** when he opened up and she got the reciprocation of energy she was always looking for. Note, that convo happened when she was sober and with him reaching out to her vs. her drunk dial to Lawrence. I thought that was a great instant callback to Molly's advice from the night before.
Scenes like that are what makes the show.

Probably the realest episode this season since the Lawrence/Condola one a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom