HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Yeah it's always good to hear some Sampha.

Issa was real petty with the last comment "you're just mad because can keep a *****" everything before that was okay.

Molly bitter though. Was sounding like the person you don't want to bring to the party because they always complain about ****.

Partynextdoor got a new job and was already about to throw it away lol. I swear he was gonna smash Issa into the door or breakfast bar if she didn't move.

Molly wig game is on point , like the show so far hopefully it doesn't go the way of how to make it in America .

I really thought Lawerence was about to smack Issa. I was saying to myself "please don't smack her, let this be one of Issa's dreams again" :lol: very real episode

I really thought Lawerence was about to smack Issa. I was saying to myself "please don't smack her, let this be one of Issa's dreams again" :lol: very real episode

I saw him moving her out the way. It's funny my girl was next to me and I told her straight up I was getting through that door one way or another. Don't be dumb and make me have to go through you.

You just an itch I needed to scratch :rofl:

:lol: Everything Molly and Issa said about each other is right.

:rofl: @ how Molly ****** it up with Jared face to face.

That last scene :smh: :smokin Lawrence. Issa deserved worse.

I aint know this was an 8 ep season. Should be 10. He'll I'd be cool with it eps.

Also been forgetting to give props on the music this show plays at the beginning and end. Up there with Mr. Robot's soundtrack.
Told that man she was ready to lower her standards for him, should've slammed the door in her face right then and there.

Thought bruh was gonna backhand her to the floor when he kicked that table.

Molly wig game is on point , like the show so far hopefully it doesn't go the way of how to make it in America .

:smh:
Damn, HTMIA had so much potential. Sucks it didn't last longer.

I thought homie was going to out her lights. I was saying to myself just punch her in the gut, leave no marks and she will move from the door.

Man that last scene was so well acted, **** felt real....

I was really impressed with Issa's acting during that scene. I don't know if it's b/c my name is Laurence also, or b/c he did such a good job but I felt that scene. Had me thinking about what I would do to Issa right then and there.

Last edited:
I thought homie was going to out her lights. I was saying to myself just punch her in the gut, leave no marks and she will move from the door.
I was really impressed with Issa's acting during that scene. I don't know if it's b/c my name is Laurence also, or b/c he did such a good job but I felt that scene. Had me thinking about what I would do to Issa right then and there.

I think I would've left that house in handcuffs. Especially if she had that Queen Latifah mentality.
"You put your hands on me, I'll put your *** in handcuffs. Who you calling a *****?! U.N.I.T.Whyyy"

But forreal forreal, something would get broken in that house. Whether it be bones, a wall, a table, a window. All those can be fixed with money, a broken heart can never heal.
Idk what I would do in that situation though. Would definitely lift her up in the air by her shirt collar on some Full Force/House Party "you're wrinkling my school clothes" ****. Yell, curse, maybe punch a hole in the door when she's standing against it blocking my exit. (strategically land the punch on the door 3 inches away from her dome to startle her). But I wouldn't lay hands on her. I ain't with that. Cus at the end of the day, there's 1000 other fine women out there in need of a man. And you can't excercise your ability to love when you behind bars

Late but my girl been watching and I decided to give it a try too. Girl with the big ol bitties that was trying to give it Lawrence at Best Buy :smh: have mercy :smh: gonna finish 6 and 7 tonight.

I think I would've left that house in handcuffs. Especially if she had that Queen Latifah mentality.
"You put your hands on me, I'll put your *** in handcuffs. Who you calling a *****?! U.N.I.T.Whyyy"

But forreal forreal, something would get broken in that house. Whether it be bones, a wall, a table, a window. All those can be fixed with money, a broken heart can never heal.
Idk what I would do in that situation though. Would definitely lift her up in the air by her shirt collar on some Full Force/House Party "you're wrinkling my school clothes" ****. Yell, curse, maybe punch a hole in the door when she's standing against it blocking my exit. (strategically land the punch on the door 3 inches away from her dome to startle her). But I wouldn't lay hands on her. I ain't with that. Cus at the end of the day, there's 1000 other fine women out there in need of a man. And you can't excercise your ability to love when you behind bars

Punch to the gut will be ok to get her to move from the door. Hard to prove **** if she calls the police. No bruises or marks left behind.

Last edited:
Toni Childs and Great Value Toni Childs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nice
And they both have the same mentality when it comes to men.

Back
Top Bottom