HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Issa is about to be pregnant and she has no clue who her baby daddy is
 prediction or spoiler? 
nerd.gif

Let out a sigh of relief when he didnt hit her. Legit talking to the tv saying please don't hit that *****. :lol: They painted dude as such a good dude, made a bet that dude won't even get any revenge nuts off. :lol: He'll prolly call ol girl, but not smang.

Unless my guy turn into a true savage and take down Molly. Then it'd be really lit.

after molly said she dont deserve lawrence i could see that happening

lawrence comes up and turns intp molly dream guy

Toni Childs and Great Value Toni Childs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nice

And they both have the same mentality when it comes to men.
Yep. Todd had Toni begging, sobbing, and crying. Girl had no dignity (yes, I have seen every Girlfriends episode multiple times other than the final season)
No judge, bruh.  Loved watching that show.  Storyline was good, and the women were A1.  Still crush on JMJ til this day.  Them lips.

Really thought Lawrence was going to hit Issa with one belly to belly suplex when she wouldn't move.

Issa coldblooded talking about Daniel was just an itch.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Molly and Issa went in on each other, damn. Both we're spitting nothing but fax.

Molly with the worse "I'm sorry, please take me back ever."
alien.gif

Jared had the patience of Job because she would've gotten hit with the Marcus Camby gif with the quickness.

Looks like Lawrence and Molly gonna wild out a bit in the finale.

I caught feels all last episode.

• Needing to leave out the house after an argument.
  • Dealing with a bougie chick.
  • "you were just an itch I needed to scratch"
  • Passin up a bad chick because your in a relationship.
  • Being at the same event as your girls ex.

View media item 2238272

lol chick came ova last night n made me watch the latest episode ...show was ok, Lawrence a simp but I'm glad he put his foot down in the end ...u gotta drop shorty after she taking back shots from another dude

The homegirl is the kinda chick I don't like, just picky n got the attitude for no damn reason :smh: ...gay dude curved her :lol:

Too many women on Twitter taking Issa's side saying that men don't understand. Take notes fellas on who to avoid.

Understand what?

Let their dude hit them "I just had an itch I needed to scratch" it would be World War 3.

Dat hypocrisy.

Yeah it's always good to hear some Sampha.

Issa was real petty with the last comment "you're just mad because can keep a *****" everything before that was okay.

Molly bitter though. Was sounding like the person you don't want to bring to the party because they always complain about ****.

Partynextdoor got a new job and was already about to throw it away lol. I swear he was gonna smash Issa into the door or breakfast bar if she didn't move.

:rofl: :rofl:

I would have never thought of them looking a little alike if you didn't mention it.

Son wild for getting his **** sucked by a dude and telling the story like it's nothing.

I mean, they were talking about some wild events in their past and she told son to dig deeper after that running around naked story so that's where he took it :lol:

He clearly ain't think it was a big deal considering it happened (I'm guessing) like 9 years prior and he knew right away that he was cool on going that route again.

I honestly didn't bat an eye at it either, despite being beyond cool on ever being able to relate to it myself.

Been playing catch up on this series over the last 2-3 days and it's very dope, and has gotten better each episode in my opinion as the story piles up. This last one was fantastic. I need me some of Bank Teller Bae.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom