HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

I wonder who thought that was a good idea to try to convince people that's a thing?

Derek, Chad, and Lawrence are watching Due North finale at Lawrence's apartment. Derek mention's that Tiffany is watching Due North at Issa's.

Tiffany never showed up at Issa's apartment.
from S1 it was abundantly clear she's getting outside ****

She wild for getting knocked up tho :rofl: Issa tryna make every single character a heel on here

Derek, Chad, and Lawrence are watching Due North finale at Lawrence's apartment. Derek mention's that Tiffany is watching Due North at Issa's.

Tiffany never showed up at Issa's apartment.

If Lawrence is still on the show, I can't wait for him to tell Derek that he played a role in his wife cheating on him and getting pregnant! Tiffany's not the only one to blame!

One of those Bloods from the house party is going to end up the baby daddy. Bougie joints love them some hood dudes

If Lawrence is still on the show, I can't wait for him to tell Derek that he played a role in his wife cheating on him and getting pregnant! Tiffany's not the only one to blame!

One of those Bloods from the house party is going to end up the baby daddy. Bougie joints love them some hood dudes
"Knock you off your high horse, Tanto!" My best Freeway voice.

I was actually having a convo with my co-worker and I mentioned that Derek moved out caused Tiffany prolly cheated, and she hopped on the We Got Y'all women's coalition train and defended Tiffany to the death. Can't wait for her to come in and asked for an explanation today.

Remember right after that in a convo about coworkers that get too close to your girl....Derek mentioned a coworker named "Fred" or something getting to close to Tiffany. He Claimed Fred got "dealt" with or something. Even Lawrence and his mans ain't believe him :lol:. The camera kinda alluded that Derek was fronting about that.

Finale was dope. The spiderweb story while familiar was cool to see on this show. IMO show should be this long every week.

Lawrence and Issa closure was real. Both of them obviously still love each other, but clearly are better apart. Maybe the relationship has run its course or maybe in the future they get back together.

I'm glad Lo finally spoke his peace. Now maybe he and Jamine :rofl:can patch things up and get back together. As long as he held on to the issues he and Issa had, son had no chance of having a relationship with anyone else. Spurns was smashing other cats before she ever knew who Lawrence was. Shorty said it was nothing, he spoke his peace, should've kept it moving instead of acting like a simp.

Hopefully Issa gets her ish together professionally. At this point We got y'all, don't got her. She made some mistakes this season work wise that we're the results of her personal life being in shambles.

Molly, Molly, Molly. Chicks like this drive me crazy. She swear her ish don't stink. The Dro situation is gonna be ugly when it comes to a head. Dro is crazy for risking his open marriage( if it's legit) by catching feelings for Molly. I know it's easy to think about the what ifs especially with people you know, but he and Molly never rocked like that for a reason.

Chad needs more air time period! Between Kelly and Him, the lulz are always welcomed.

Derek's world is about to come crashing down if it turns out Tiffany been steeping out

Looking forward to season 3. Hopefully the characters show more growth.

It definitely is a thing, white peope moving into a neighborhood and trying to give it a new name :smh:

Exhibit A... Wypipo calling New York Ave in NE D.C "NoMA" Once Harris Teeter moved in it was a wrap. LOL

I still think Tiffany bougie *** stepped out on Derek and its prob one of the bloods that was at Issa party.

Also I still think Dro is finessing this "open marriage" B.S. Candace doesnt know about it and **** will hit the fan, once she find out Dro was with Molly.

Lawrence's boy straight called Apurna Jasmine :rofl:

IMG_1141.GIF

bruh ,they need to pull a tyler perry temptation story line with molly and dro. Cant keep living wild like that with no consequences. season started off good but fell off in the middle , episode 7 was cool but issa snapping on daniel was lame. This season finale was good for both issa and rence but since they both go closure i wonder if lawrence wont be featured on the show as much. Season 1 finale was flames with the best buy shirt hanging in the closet and him getting his lexington steele on with the bank teller

Imma be mad if Tiffany cheated on dude, but he does come off as a push over. Like somebody said a few posts up, I'm getting a Tyler Perry Temptations vibe from their relationship. Homie might have to go beat a few c's into the B's vocabulary next season.

I feel like they should have made that dream sequence the reality. It would have been good drama, predicatable but still better than what we were left with.

They basically went back to their old situations and learned nothing. None of the ending events really made me say "damn, I can't wait for season 3" . I think that's what was missing for me in this finale. Otherwise a solid episode.

-Bonus points for using 'Biking by Frank Ocean' as the outro and Due North. :lol: it's like slavery 'Scandal'

I'm very glad that dream sequence wasn't reality at all. Would have been extremely predictable yet unrealistic. But based on Lawrence's actions throughout the season, that would have been a highly plausible and nauseating outcome :lol:

giphy.gif

Sense of relief when we found out it was a dream sequence.

Daniel wilding. Issa name wouldn't even be saved in my phone no more. She been using son for 2 seasons and he seems okay with it.

Lawrence rocking the Carl Thomas I'm emotional turtleneck had to be done on purpose. :lol:

Bauliflower soup . :lol:

And the whole due north scenes were hilarious. Lost it when my man said, "you may be only 3/5 of a person, but you're all woman. :lol:

This episode was great. No dead space. Good pacing, spiderweb story it was really solid.

The proposal started it had me shook for like the first 15s. Then commonsense kicked in like 'aint no way, they got a whole nother season worth of drama to give us'

Lawrence cant get out of his own way bruh. Homie plays all his situations wrong AF. He couldn't just sit there and play cool for a little bit? With that said she did add fuel for his insecurity a bit. She didn't even give a reason for why ol boy hit. He was 'just there'. Like....nothing.

Are we even surprised that Molly broke? I mean really. We all knew she was going to do exactly that. Everyone has known a girl to do exactly that.

I hope Issa gets some wins next season bc life hit her hard AF this season. Kinda sad to see it all play out that way for her

They gotta this man Chad more lines. Homie is pure comedy.

We thought Molly was supposed to have her arc center around the pay gap, but it's been brushed to the side for her being a ho. And Issa is just ***-ing around. And that's it.

The principal issue doesn't have the depth it should have and Freida is enjoying.

I don't think so either. But I knew it was going to blow up as soon as she started to tell her about it. Especially after letting it go on for so long. Wrong is wrong. Frieda could have stepped up as a friend for Issa's defense

from S1 it was abundantly clear she's getting outside ****

She wild for getting knocked up tho :rofl: Issa tryna make every single character a heel on here

Similar to Breaking Bad how there weren't really any 'good' characters per say. Just people who made understandable people decisions.

But yeah, as someone else pointed out Derek mentioned them all watching Due North and Tiffany not being present. She was pretty friendly with the blood ninjas at Issa party too. She was over there rolling up like she was a part of the set. Guarantee that aint Derek baby.
If that is true on her stepping out, we can understand Derek's logic when dropping that bomb of 'truth' on him. She probably convinced homie that it was his fault too.

'I HATE SLAVERY!!!!'

Back
Top Bottom