HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

The show made a reference to them a) giving up on trying to get pregnant b) her lying about watching that show @ Issa's

Tiff is definitely up to something. They didn't just put those tidbits in there for no reason.

Him being Romo is an interesting angle I didn't think about tho. It's plausible.

IMG_1669.GIF

IMG_1670.GIF

IMG_1671.GIF

IMG_1672.GIF

IMG_1673.GIF

Attachments

• IMG_1671.GIF
    IMG_1671.GIF
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Amanda Diva gotta be having a side baby. That relationship is too goody goody and she act like her **** don't stink (on the show). I think that would be a good storyline.

Good episode a few loose ends imo however.
During mollys 30 days what did Issa call her about at the end?
Definitely not Dereks baby.
How did Issa go from moving in with her brother to moving in with Daniel?

i dont think derrick gay. kinda doubt tiff is cheating too.
seeming to bougie to cheat. wants to have that perfect little life that she can brag about. if anything D cheated. but i kinda dont think that either.

i bet mroe than anything, their story arch is boring af and we're creating all of this assumed drama for them because we just cant accept that they're this lame.

Something happened in their relationship cuz the episode where the girls were at the art show or whatever Tiff started to say something then was like "but we got over it" the girls looked at her funny and she repeated "we got over/through it" and changed the subject.

I just never thought he was gay or she was cheating.

How did Issa go from moving in with her brother to moving in with Daniel?
I felt like they implied Issa was crashing at friend and families places given shes nkw homeless (and maybe jobless by next season).

I think she moved her main stuff in her bro's place, then got treated to a nice time by Molly in that hotel, then she went to Daniel.

If the writers want they can make up a funny reason with her bro for whybshe moved out and then maybe that can tie in to what Issa called Molly about.

Maybe. Molly popped up outta bed on some "OMG what happened". Perhaps Issa was being dramatic on the other but that reaction made it seem like something more serious had happened.

And wasn't it night time when she answered the phone? The exchange with Lawrence happened in the afternoon right?

Last edited:
Maybe. Molly popped up outta bed on some "OMG what happened". Perhaps Issa was being dramatic on the other but that reaction made it seem like something more serious had happened.

And wasn't it night time when she answered the phone? The exchange with Lawrence happened in the afternoon right?
I agree with this

Molly just don't learn. At least Chicago got to smash raw

I told y'all man. I doubted at first but I forgot that funny dudes get drawls all the time

This _ Lawrence man...

Again, told y'all. LawDawg love losing

So Molly successfully stayed off Dro'sdick for 30 days, spent time with Lil Rel as he supported and gave him I appreciate it smash, and then that one txt from Dro in her mind made it ok for him to knock the walls down since she gave other boyba pitty smash.

I just knew she couldn't make more than one good decision per episode. At least Lowercase T-Pain got some, but he ain't know she is thotty and don't want to be saved.

Issa back at Daniel crib. Now he can bust on her cheek while she sleep and wake up lookin like a stale cinnabon.

I hope he do the put her out. I can't feel for Dan the man if he get hurt again, which he likely will. He still think he can change her smh

LOL @ Molly getting some weak Rising Star award from her firm.

Boy I hollered like a *** when I seen that. I just knew she was gettin' a check smh. I'm glad she didn't turn up cause they would have told EVERY FIRM IN THE COUNTRY. Then she wouldn't have had any job.

I feel like they should have made that dream sequence the reality. It would have been good drama, predicatable but still better than what we were left with.

They basically went back to their old situations and learned nothing.

Nah, I'm glad it was fake. I was so disappointed with Lawrence during it.
They learned something and they showed a very good example of what closure is all about. They spoke they piece and listened to the other person and was honest about it all. Great job in writing for that entire conversation. Very mature.

Has anyone heard a theory that Issa brother is gay along with Lawrence homeboy he was staying with?

Back
Top Bottom