HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

i thought it was a good season i dont know what ppl expected

it all seemed totally in line with the show

lawrence with that friend request

and i missed the part in due north with the 3/5 line was it when the girls were watching the show?

i dug the 30 days too i guess molly issa and lawrence are all main characters

sad to see aparna go

i wanted to see lawrence bump into tasha with a laker like lonzo :lol:

That wasn't closure, that was a pause. Larry went and friend requested her quickly.
I figured he just made amends after that moment they had to show her no hard feelings.

Doubtful they'll get back together when Lawrence finds out she's been sleeping at Daniel's place for however long (probably via facebook :lol: )

I feel its over.

Next time we see Lawrence he'll be with a new fine bae. Hopefully over Issa completely so he won't self sabotage the new relationship.

Has anyone heard a theory that Issa brother is gay along with Lawrence homeboy he was staying with?

That's why he don't want Issa at his crib.

What-Roll-Safe-Thinking-Meme.jpg

Also Molly showed that the friendzone does exist. And ol boy showed it is possible to get out of it.

But the ball is often in the woman's court

Has anyone heard a theory that Issa brother is gay along with Lawrence homeboy he was staying with?

As in both characters are gay, or both characters are gay AND smashing each other?

Former yes, but I don't believe Chad is gay. Derrick the jury still out on. Latter is nonsense.

Also Molly showed that the friendzone does exist. And ol boy showed it is possible to get out of it.

I think pulling the trigger to make things actually happen is the woman's choice.

But a dude on the sidelines can do things to make her pull that trigger. He could back off on the special treatment, get himself in shape, upgrade the clothes and haircut, get some bread in his pocket, upgrade his personality. She'd have no choice but see him different. Doesn't guarantee he gets the nod but if she don't doubtless a next girl will.

or just be dro and keep her in the friendzone until you ready to smash and make her fight herself over how bad she want the d :lol:

well essentially by what you said, a dro tier dude is just a guy that has already done all those things you described right?

vs a guy who has yet to "dro" himself right?

Basically be around a female when she's in a confused emotional state, aint **** going on in her love life that's stable or has potential, and she is more insecure than usual.

Issa and Lawrence getting back together is a high possibility. Just goes to show that relationships are more complicated than how they're usually portrayed. People cheat and get back together all the time. Also it goes against what dudes want to happen. Which is Lawrence being a player.

Issa brother 10000% gay. Bruh even said in the car, dont bring no n's to the house unless i'm f'n them.

maybe if derrick gay he was gay with the bro. i tried to watch their dynamic at dinner, but they didnt speak.

The Chad part is random and baseless, but in the car her brother said something along the lines of "Don't bring no ___s to my house unless I'm ****ing them" so I'd say you can consider that one more than a rumor :lol:

EDIT: Didn't catch Freeze's post.

Show is so MFkin real man, having been with my wife for almost 20 years, before we got married 7 years ago we had 3 breakups, I've gone through almost the same steps as Lawrence, in those breakups, I had my Tasha type rebound who I led on so bad just to make myself feel like I was a catch, I had my Aparna shorty that I felt like I was falling for and it all went to **** because she knew I was still thinking of my now wife, I remember having a very similar conversation with my wife like the one Lawrence and Issa had, feelings laid out, crying and basically coming to terms in a good way, that **** was not closure, at least I don't think it is, that was forgiveness....things will take their natural course and in due time they'll end up together...least that's my opinion.

Molly is an idiot.

Show is so MFkin real man, having been with my wife for almost 20 years, before we got married 7 years ago we had 3 breakups, I've gone through almost the same steps as Lawrence, in those breakups, I had my Tasha type rebound who I led on so bad just to make myself feel like I was a catch, I had my Aparna shorty that I felt like I was falling for and it all went to **** because she knew I was still thinking of my now wife, I remember having a very similar conversation with my wife like the one Lawrence and Issa had, feelings laid out, crying and basically coming to terms in a good way, that **** was not closure, at least I don't think it is, that was forgiveness....things will take their natural course and in due time they'll end up together...least that's my opinion.

Molly is an idiot.

It's gonna happen and this thread will be pissed

They finished off telling each other they still in love, Lawrence just not ready quite yet, but he's now forgiven her, he lost Aparna too...so I expect Lawrence next season to make the moves to get back with Issa at which point she will probably play a little cat and mouse game to drag out the show but in the end what she has with Daniel can't compete with what she had built with Lawrence....history like that doesn't just go away.

I do feel bad for Daniel, he's a good dude and deserves much better, dude is gonna get burnt worst than Tasha.

Things that were guaranteed to happen each episode this season
1. It looks like Molly is about to make the turnaround and things are looking up only for her to end up taking a massive L (job, Dro, etc)
2. Lawrence is spoon fed a W and he somehow turns it into an L (Tasha, Aparna, 3some, etc)
3. Issa never wins. Never.

idk if Aparna was a full on L though. He had a right to be suspicious. Ol girl stayed cavorting with the ex and couldnt even say what she liked about him to keep smashing him.

I'll tell you what she liked.

that big ol deck.

Laughing at all his jokes and ****. Dude wasnt even close to funny.

But i bet that 9 x 7 was hilarious

Cut her loose Goose.

Back
Top Bottom