HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Issa wanting a heads up when Daniel has someone over
tenor.gif
im saying
its HIS house

It plays into the storyline of why these single insecure overly picky females stay single.

It plays into the storyline of why these single insecure overly picky females stay single.
Yeah, I mean I got it.

There are chicks in to facials and you kinda know that going in and then there are these prim and proper chicks some time uprights who do freak off that will not be cool with that at all.

I had a chick completely end it cuz I nutted on her back and it ran down her leg. I mean I didn't care but thats just how some females get down and react. Insecurity has a lot to do with it.

man, i got a feeling that this season isnt about toxic masculinity on the show...:emoji_thinking:
insecure cause they dont want to get nutted on :lol:
even if it was overblown:lol::lol:

wait its insecure to not want to get nutted on? :lol:

I hope Dro isn't here the whole season. I can't stand his mouth area. Its so damn long ugh :sick:

the fight in the uber had me weak, but honestly ... if they were going to introduce a storyline about polyamory, it should've been more about the transparency surrounding the lifestyle also... it's kind of doing a disservice to polyamourous individuals.. but at least it's starting the conversation.

wait its insecure to not want to get nutted on? :lol:

I hope Dro isn't here the whole season. I can't stand his mouth area. Its so damn long ugh :sick:

lmfao, his crooked hairline was making me mad... he's like a cool, black version of lurch.

The season isn’t about toxic masculinity. Issa already said that in her recent breakfast club interview.

They're 2 for 2 so far for me.

I rocked with Lawrence but I haven't felt his absence at all. The humor is definitely not as strong without his mans but that ___ wasn't there every week either so Kelly holds it down.

Back
Top Bottom