HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Well just a note for y'all that may have dabbled there, black chicks will never get over it. They barely accept their own exploits.

Finally watched the final episode and Issa got off easy. l have been in that situation before. Told my ex I'm either going out the door on the window. Ish is real. Glad he flipped on her and "glad" she is hurt. Don't think ol boy gon bang bank chick, he gon be at the plate ans he'll take a knee.

Molly needs therapy and she really showed how black people look at psychiatry only being for "crazy" people and not as a tool for tapping into our subconscious to help people past their issues and she has a major need to figuring out.

Molly fouled up massively with ol boy, hilarious train wreck.

Daniel had a fire blazer tho, joint was extended 2/5 to a trench. Joint was lovely

Lawrence deep in dem Tasha yambs.
pimp.gif

Feel like a proud dad seeing Lawrence come up like that
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Lawerence was KILLIN Tasha, like fam I'm pretty sure the neighbors were tempted to call the cops.

Lawrence forgot the joys of being able to pull on a chick's hair. He was relishing the moment
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You a fool

Lawrence had the fresh cut at his new gig, I knew he'd wind up in some box he just needed a real one like DJ Yella to call the play. Called my dude an "R&B singing your feelings type of *****." After that my guy got out his feelings into a zone and into some box.

Group chat and Twitter filled with nothing but women mad at Lawrence.

[emoji]128483[/emoji]Issa cheated first *****! The game is the game.

My man petty for taking pillows. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I applauded my man Lawrence that whole scene while he was smashin. I had doubt for a min but he pulled threw like a true champ....

Lawrence had the fresh cut at his new gig, I knew he'd wind up in some box he just needed a real one like DJ Yella to call the play. Called my dude an "R&B singing your feelings type of *****." After that my guy got out his feelings into a zone and into some box.

Group chat and Twitter filled with nothing but women mad at Lawrence.

[emoji]128483[/emoji]Issa cheated first *****! The game is the game.

My man petty for taking pillows. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Women gonna women

laugh.gif

Last edited:
What was the significance of showing his best buy polo? How did that lead to Issa crying at the end? She didn't get clues that Lawrence was smashin Tasha...

YASS! You the real MVP Lawrence! Dig in bank teller bae all night.

It's so come blooded if he planned it that way. Plan to move out, tell her you'll talk when she comes back, smash Tasha over the weekend :smokin

i think they were really *******
I'm saying :rofl: I had to play it back. She was naked son was plowing away :evil: They slipped a Zane scene in there real quick.

What was the significance of showing his best buy polo? How did that lead to Issa crying at the end? She didn't get clues that Lawrence was smashin Tasha...
He took all his clothes, belongings and only left his best buy polo :lol:

She crying cuz he left his keys and moved out :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom