HBO'S "Insecure" [ Created by Issa Rae ► Season III: 2020 ]

Man, they really made Lawrence take multiple Ls this season

He should've just played it cool -- he wasn't committed to work thot

My gawd, I gotta process everything.

So much happened.

I will say this, Issa and Frieda situation, TOO MUCH REAL LIFE.

Molly texting Dro last episode that she couldn't do it anymore with the open marriage ish, then smash him this episode.

The simp in me was irrationally lowkey hoping the proposal was real but knew something had to be up lol.

Dating in today's world is trash, and this show depicts that well... everyone stay making questionable decisions in this show and real life you just can't get caught up

Molly just don't learn. At least Chicago got to smash raw.

Why do people think Tiffany baby isn't Derrick's?

At least Lawrence and Issa have some closure. That cut scene had me for a second but I'm glad it was just that.

I felt Aparna wasn't gonna last. Lawrence still has issues to deal with.

Kelli wasn't lookin too bad during the Due North season finale.

I like this season but I ain't like that episode. All that skipping was too much.

Molly just juggling d's

This _ Lawrence man...

Lawrence's boy straight called Apurna Jasmine :rofl:

Also last season L-boog was on the couch. Now Issa's on the couch.. and she tried to give it to him :smh:

The Brock pot :lol: :lol:

And Apurna is an ugly *** name for a chick that attractive
Its clearly very cultural and I'm definitely not one to hate on uncommon names but I found it an odd choice.

First few times it was said I couldn't even hear it properly.

Real life. Think about that woman that tells you she can't do casual sex anymore, and not to contact her....then 48hrs later.....she's blowing your phone up for some D.
To be fair and maybe it wasn't 100% clear in the finale but an entire month had passed between the last ep and this so.

So Molly successfully stayed off Dro'sdick for 30 days, spent time with Lil Rel as he supported and gave him I appreciate it smash, and then that one txt from Dro in her mind made it ok for him to knock the walls down since she gave other boyba pitty smash.

Last edited:
molly is a ****ing thot
show perfect example
why females are viewed how they are
this show aint even entertainment
its real life on how these females think and act
and parda trippin
if lawrence was laughing and joking with his ex
she would be mad as hell
**** she was so jealous
she basically invited herself to that dinner party last week

Issa cute man and funny....but she wouldn't catch my eye out the gate. I would have to be around her a couple times to notice her. Then it would kick in like "I think I would hit Issa"
truest **** EVER
and the thing is
after u hit or whatever
she gonna be the perfect girl for u
its crazy how stuff like that works out aint it

Liked how the season finale touched on gentrification. Was hoping the blood members would run down on the "I Wood" residents. It's Inglewood dang it!!!!

Almost cried out of anger when they did the whole Lawrence & Issa marriage/baby thing. I personally don't want them back together at all.

Molly is one irritating thot. Shorty is the definition of can't get right when it comes to relationships. I would have to wipe my hands with her. Common sense ain't common with that loose booty girl.

Fams...this ep brought the feels.

Oh, and I can't rock with Molly no mo. It's a wrap on that dawg. I hate that type of woman.

Issa looked pretty damn good this game.

I loved the format of the ep. The Crash, 6 degrees, spiderweb type timeline.

Was about to be so pissed with that proposal. I actually felt like it messed up the flow. Good thing it was at the end. Episode had great tempo until that jagged part.

**** molly.

Issa back at Daniel crib. Now he can bust on her cheek while she sleep and wake up lookin like a stale cinnabon.

dawg amanda seales a cold one. she looks wayyyy different on the show than in real life.

Lawrence boy funny as hell.

The signs for gentrification are definitely here in Inglewood. With the forum rebuilt and the stadium coming, its expected. I didn't think that it would be touched on. It's gonna be weird to see how it goes putt here. All of Inglewood aint gon be gentrified. Too many hoods out here :lol:. Also, we not calling it I-Wood. They need to chill on that

Mixed feelings about the 30 days thing. I'm glad they didn't drag out their storylines, but it wrapped up way too quick. It was almost as if thos was a series finale until the final two scenes

Molly is probably the dumbest character written on the show. Mad unlikable. Definitely the number one thot on tv. Gonna have to wait until next season to judge Issa.

Best moment of the finale was the I hate slavery moment :rofl:

i thought they were hitting us with the okie doke season finale with the marriage sequence too but then i rememered how they gassed up getting renewed already. this was best ep of the season. must've had a guest director.

Due North had the drama fix that ___s were in here all season thirsting for the regular show to provide :lol:

That moment where Lawrence was talking to Issa about his depressive state and apologizing for putting so much of the burden on her hit me, man :smh:

Their closure was well done. The entire episode was fantastic to me from a production standpoint. The transitions in particular were cool as hell.

Damn though, Issa isn't getting her car back any time soon huh. I want to see her flourish next season, because while she's done some dumb ****; she's taken a bit of a beating from life too.

Her brother, Lawrence's mans, and Kelly didn't disappoint with the laughs.

Issa has been annoying all season. Naive and lashing out at people. I'm rooting for Molly, but she deliberately makes the wrong decision. I thought she had a breakthrough at her therapist.

Lawrence just weird. He be fake tough for no reason. "Don't lie to me. I don't like liars". Apurna checked his *** quick lol. "Pull over".

Good episode, I definitely liked the shifting perspectives:
- every "Due North" moment is hilarious. I'd love a web series or something based on it
- Gentrification is real, brehs. Calling Inglewood 'I-wood' made me cringe. Really hit home. I see this happening in Atlanta too.
- I didn't really think of the We Got Y'all from the perspective of segregation between the black and Mexican students. I can see why her boss was so mad. Imagine if that got out to the media?
- We can't be too hard on Molly for being dumb wrt her relationships with guys. We've all been there before. There's the person whose actually good for you and then there's the person who there's no future with but they're good looking and the sex is good. My only criticism is that she's a little too old to still be this dumb about relationships. Aren't these characters supposed to be in her early 30s?
- LOL @ Molly getting some weak Rising Star award from her firm. I'd leave solely because of the disrespect at this point.
- I'm assuming that things didn't work with Issa and her new roommate. That would explain why she's sleeping on homeboy's couch, right?
- Lawrence has every right to be jealous that his girl is laughing and joking with her ex that they work with, I'd be the same way
- Issa and Lawrence are a classic example of people who love each other but don't belong together IMO.

Back
Top Bottom