Heads up! Alot of past releases re-releasing in Queens

Saw this on KixAndTheCity:

Longtime Queens staple, Moe’s Sneaker Spot, is set to open a new location this Saturday, 12/15, at the Atlas Park Mall in Glendale, Queens, New York. In celebration of their grand opening, Moe’s is set to re-release a ton of of deadstock pieces from their vault including both colorways of the Nike Air Yeezy 2, the “Concord” Air Jordan 11 Retro, the “Black Cement” Air Jordan 3 Retro, the entire Johnny Kilroy Air Jordan 9 Retro Pack, the “Olive” Air Jordan 9 Retro, and much, much more. All of the re-released product will be sold at the original RETAIL PRICE. Check out out an exclusive behind the scenes look at all of the re-release product that is set to launch that day and be sure to mark down this Saturday in your calendar for the grand opening of the new Moe’s Sneaker Spot at the Atlas Pack Mall in Queens, New York. More details to come.

View media item 166864View media item 166865View media item 166866View media item 166868
Idk if this belongs here or elsewhere but I figured the Jordan heads would wanna know

riots will ensue.
wonder what thier stock is like.
good looks for u NYers who missed out on stuff

They said on twitter they have 600 pairs total, for all the shoes in those pictures. No word on numbers of each model though

Last edited:
damn thats sicks, hope some NTers get what they want.

good luck guys

Im in there like swimwear. Funny they say no campouts earliest you can b there is 7 am but there will just b a line to get in before then. Hope its not too craZy

A fashion retailer aimed at the young and trendy will soon move into the struggling Shops at Atlas Park mall — a hint at how the firm that owns the shopping center plans to revitalize it.

Mall officials would not comment on what other stores are in talks to lease space at the Glendale mall, but a spokeswoman for Forever 21 confirmed to the Daily News that the clothing chain plans to open a 15,000-square-foot store there sometime in early 2013.

Glendale Civic Association president Kathy Masi said she has heard the names of a number of clothing and jewelry retailers reportedly interested in Atlas Park, which has struggled to attract tenants in the down economy. She added that she was thrilled at the prospect of new retailers moving in.

“Any paying tenant is the right direction,” Masi said. “All I want is for that to be a viable, thriving mall that serves the community.”

Macerich, the mall giant that purchased Atlas Park at a foreclosure auction last year, remains tight-lipped about any plans to lure new tenants or promote the troubled shopping center. Last year the firm, which also owns the wildly profitable Queens Center Mall in Elmhurst, hinted at a possible name change to rebrand the Glendale property’s image.

“Be assured that we will reach out...when we are ready to share marketing plans and retailer news,” property manager Liza Diaz said in an email.

Meanwhile, The Shops at Atlas Park will host an August concert series which Diaz said will be promoted via social media and print and radio ads.

A representative for IHOP, which had been floated by residents as a possible tenant, said the company had no plans to open a restaurant in Glendale.

The other names mentioned were all national retailers, perhaps because it seems success still eludes some of the smaller boutiques at the Cooper Ave. complex.

The owners of The Pink Lady, a women’s clothing boutique which opened in Atlas Park last fall, recently received an eviction notice after failing to pay their rent.

Owner Anne Marie Narine, who runs the store with her husband Sunil Jawaher, said slow foot traffic prevented them from ever turning a profit. They will shutter the business at the end of August.

“We put all of our savings into this,” Narine lamented. “But I was always putting in more than I was getting out.”

Women’s clothing stores Dresses and Denim and Coldwater Creek also closed this past spring.

THE INDIANS WHO OWN MOE'S WILL MAKE A KILLING HERE

Last edited:
Maybe we should all organize something, you know, just in case the hypebeasts attack. Might as well get each others backs. 
Are you implying that there aren't any hypebeasts here on NT?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
If only I was in NY. Good luck to those trying to get a pair of something. Yeezy's would be the only thing on my list.

Back
Top Bottom