Heads up! Alot of past releases re-releasing in Queens

Ugh I wish this would happen in CA for once
mean.gif

is it gonna be a mad dash at 7am? you better bring a lead blocker and sprint. no thanks.

After they sell all those then what? Will they continue to bring in older shoes or go out of business lol?

No way thats happening. Glendale is a nice lil' safe neighborhood. Expect a bunch of kids in HS or JHS with their parents on line

impossible some type of goons will show up, if they didnt mention yeezy 2's maybe..

everyone will be trying for the yeezys at retail then most would resell them.

every forums ppl are saying they want the yeezys lets see 8-16 maybe 3000+ want? lol riots

good luck to all though

solejordan

All signs point to madness, hopefully nobody gets hurt over sneakers. Moe's could have thought of a better idea to promote the store and re-stock. Good luck to all, I'm sitting this one out. 

Well I just passed through there today i live lile 10 mims away and talked to a few people around there and all saying is that it's gonna be crazy as fu*k I have no idea how this no camping before 7AM is going to work. Either someone is going to make a list of there own or idk but its going to be insane all I want is the yeezys as well my size hopefully if its even possible.

bro this is not oing to be easy at all, be careful what you wish for

I need those yeezy's but I would rather just sell some more stuff and buy from a reseller than risk getting messed up by a bunch of thugs...I hope people video this sh*t

Anyone know what time they'll be open, I have to do something that day but if it opens early enough I can swing by.

Back
Top Bottom