Heads up ! NorthStrom Rack have the Kobe Laser 2k4s for only 49.99

i just hit up a nordstroms rack here in North O.C. no luck on the 2k4's jus saw some BB's as well as Kobe Trainers in red and one in baby blue in sizeBIG!

here my pair. no luck with the box tho. was thinking bout gettin those bbs but they looked kinda orange to me. i wish they were more red. but they were comfyas hell. first time trying on the bb 1s
6sxmra.jpg

Thanks for the info blackcat23mj. Saved me a trip out to Ontario. I would've loved to pick up a pair in a 9.5 for that price. That's the exact colorwaythat I wanted.

It should come with the extra pair of laces. Yeah i know oak75raidersasthose BB 1s are super comfy that's why i got em too. . . I saw a pair of white AZK 1s but the right shoe's missing the lace, i should've just gotem and ask for a discount since theyre missing a lace and plus its the last pair too... lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^^ haha he is talking about nordstrom rack...i guess he misspelled it or something but he is talking about nordstrom rack.

misspelled three times?

if anyone can help me out and grab a 9 (I'm in Canada)

PM Me.

damn...been fiending for these since the first asia drop...

the rack rules.

To date - i've picked up black/white 2k5s, huarache 64s (most underrated performace shoes EVER), black/white Kobe 1's, white/navy air force operates,white/navy lebron 3's, and white/black air max enforcers (durant's college shoe). all ranged in price from 39.95 - 45.95 (lebrons).

kramer was right - "retail is for suckers".

oh, - these were all picked up at the downtown seattle rack.

Originally Posted by clkru

the rack rules.

To date - i've picked up black/white 2k5s, huarache 64s (most underrated performace shoes EVER), black/white Kobe 1's, white/navy air force operates, white/navy lebron 3's, and white/black air max enforcers (durant's college shoe). all ranged in price from 39.95 - 45.95 (lebrons).

kramer was right - "retail is for suckers".

oh, - these were all picked up at the downtown seattle rack.

Dang bro those are nice pick ups there
smokin.gif
..i want those lebron 3s tooman.. wish san marcos nordstrom rack had em too

went to the one in the east bay today. they had some in i believe sz 10 and up. i got the last 9.5 i actually wanted a sz 9. they are a bit big. anyone have apair sz 9 that they want to trade with me? PM me.

janobiniana, what up man?

I spotted those Kobes for you @ San Marcos.
wink.gif

Nice pickups.

1st encounter w/a NT'er.

just went to the rack at south coast plaza. ALL sold out... EXCEPT one pair of size 11.5, i picked it up, even though i wear sz 11 in these, put in the insolefrom my old 2k5s, laced them up, and now they are one of the best shoes i have. always wanted these. THANKS NT!

*edit* they had 3 pairs of size 14 left =X

Dang, my store only had a 10.5 left.
I NEED an 11.5/12 in these.

Anyone willing to hook-up a fellow NTer?
laugh.gif

If someone wants the 10.5, holla at me. I'll get it to you for retail+shipping.

SMH ^

"Anyone willing to hook-up a fellow NTer?
laugh.gif
"

shoes costs 50$ and ur letting it go for retail PLUS shipping? i bought the sz 11.5 at south coast, ill let YOU have it for retail and shipping.

Originally Posted by docious

janobiniana, what up man?

I spotted those Kobes for you @ San Marcos.
wink.gif

Nice pickups.

1st encounter w/a NT'er.

Ei man! much love and respect to you bro! I told my friends a fellow NTer hooked me up with my KOBEs. . . hehehe
roll.gif
I already gave up lookin for em when you spotted me tryin on those BBs (supercomfy shoes man), but thank god you found em man! Thanks! ! !

I went to the one in the east bay, only 14's left. Got a 12 and a 14 but need a 13 if you guys want to trade get at me.

man ontario mills, south coast plaza, glendale, and woodlandhills. NO LUCK! woodland hills said they had only 3 sz 14 left. man i knew i should have walkedinto the rack last sunday, decided not to bc i didnt want to waste time or spend money when i didnt need anything. if i knew they were there i would havepicked up a pair. dang it!! anyone knows where a 10 is???

Back
Top Bottom